Pissed

I was still pissed about what happened this morning. I really miss my old life when i woke up with no problems and nothing bothered me.
                 I drived to the vet to get kyle (dogs name) some care. I was outside in the waiting room waiting for some news. I got on instagram(go follow me @scarlett.mendoza.14) and looked through some pictures. I found a video where Trevor had been snorting cocaine and drinking ALOT.  I mean this explains why he was acting the way he was. I put my phone away. As if on que the vet came walking to me,flipping through his clipboard. He was kind of hot looking. His broad shoulders,toned muscles that where transparent through his vet robe,blonde hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. This was no time to think about peoples looks.
Vet:"well everything seems fine just a few wounds that should heal soon and he must be relaxed until he is fully healed."
I just knod looking at his jawline move with every word. He gave me a prescription to help kyle get better alot faster and said i could take him home. But the truth is that i dont really know if im going home soon enough. I pull up to my friends house with kyle in my arms. I knock on the door with 3 soft bangs and take a step back. Angle walks outside and just stares at me. "I have been calling you all day. I was worried something happened to you." he said his eyes piercing into mine. He had those adorable olive green eyes,a dimple to the left of his lips so whenever he would smirk it would be the cutest thing you have seen. He had an accent that was to die for but he was my best friend so I didn't go beyond to describe everything ive known and seen about him.

                               I walked in after a few hugs and scowls from him. I put kyle down on the sofa and angel stared at me,his eyes bulging out. "Where did you get that dog from? Why is it on my new couch?" he said. This guy is over dramatic.

Sorry this has been short but i started school and its very difficult to update.