How it all started

I was in my apartment unpacking things. I've just entered college with my best friend Trevor. He has been my best friend all my life and my roommate . We will be attending Princeton university together like we always dreamed.

     My boyfriend and I broke up about 5 weeks ago because he was a total ass and Trevor's girlfriend cheated on him with his cousin so he broke up with her. It was quite the drama that happened within that time but little did I know my life was going to get a whole lot more interesting.

    We finished moving things into the dorm and sat down turning to Netflix to watch a romance movie. He brought pizza and coca cola. We sat down and started playing the movie. We were leaning on each other laughing and eating. Out of no where he asked "Hey I was wondering do you...do you want to be friends with benefits while all this?"I thought about it and said "deal." We had to be there when we say and do what we want the other to do. That afternoon I went out with my friend Jasmine. She has blonde hair,brown eyes and is an awsome friend.We were going to a casino to play. I mostly liked playing pool but I play what jasmine wants. It was only 8:30 and jasmine is already drunk.She is dancing with this guy name davon which seems pretty cool. I felt my phone vibrating. I picked it up and Trevor responded."Come over now.It starts now."I grabbed my things and left jasmine a note in her purse. I got into my 1960 GTO and headed home.I opened the door and stepped inside. Trevor was in the room and I'm getting a feeling that instead of friends with benefits we are starting to act like fuck buddies. I got in there and Trevor walked over to me and started kissing me. I kissed back knowing the deal we made and he layed us on the bed,him hovering over me. He started to play with my shirt just teasing me. He pulled my shirt of and jeans. He proceeded with his shirt his pants until him and I were left only in our underwear. Of course I still had my bra on. He dived to my kneck kissing it while he unstrapped my bra and threw it on the ground. He then left kisses on my face leaning to my lips kissing them sofly. He slipped my underwear of with his fingertips and I pulled his boxers off.He positioned himself at my entrance as we proceeded. Moving at a steady pace and moaning. His hands exploring my body. I was on the pill so I had no problem. I was enjoying it and apparently before we started we both had signed a contract agreeing to this. Were best friends yeah but we are also fuck buddies or as we call it "friends with benefits."We were about to get to our climax when we heard a knock on the door. Trevor groaned as he stood up and put his jeans on. He didn't even bother to put on a shirt. He walked to the door and opened it. Maci Walls. A friend of ours who was known for coming in the worst times. She walked in and asked if she was interrupting something."No I was just taking a nap while Astrid took a shower."I went to the bathroom sink and wet my hair,then i put on a robe and went outside."Hey.I didn't know you were here."I said acting surprised.

I know its short and not a good chapter but it will get better I promise.But if you haven't read my other books please do so they are a lot better then this.