Trevor

I poured down crying. I was sitting on the ground with my face berried in my knee's. Trevor came in but I decided not to a knowledge him. I felt a warm hand brush against my face. The scent of trevor filled me again but I also felt a cold substance dripping a bit. I looked up and trevor had cuts everywhere and had bruises. It looked as if he had fallen from 20 ft. high. I felt him squeeze his hand then let go. Falling onto the ground, his eyes shut tight. I started panicking not knowing what to do. I called 911 but they took ages. I grabbed my keys and rushed trevor to the hospital. I can't wait until he dies,I need to save him now. The nurses rushed him to emergencies but wouldn't let me in. I sat in the waiting room,my hands in my face and tears dwelling their was down. (Why?why does this have to happen to me?) The nurse came out and said they had to do surgury but they needed permission from a family member. I told her that he has no one because his parents died and his brother is in Europe. "Are you related to him?" Asked the nurse. "Yeah. I'm his..his girlfriend." She then proceeded to making me sign papers. She exited the room and I fell on my knees.(What if he doesn't make it? Will he leave me alone?) Thoughts of panic came to me in a rush. Memories of him clouded my mind of how we used to be. I can't loose him now.

*3 hours later *

The nurse came out and said they stabled him but he will have to stay the night to be observed. I asked if I could see him bit she said I would have yet again wait for about 10 minutes. Time seemed endless with only 8 minutes to go. I was getting desperate to seeing that he is alright. I had five minutes to go when his doctor came up to me and said I could go in now. I rushed to his room and closed the door behind me. His face had stiches ,particularly up on his forehead and he had a cut on his abdomen. He seemed peaceful but pained at the time. I pulled out two blankets from the bag I brought. One blanket was for trev but the other one was for me. I made myself comftorable on the couch but it seemed almost impossible.

I ran out of ideas but I promise to try to update as soon as I can.