Awaken

Im awoken by a sudden dent in the bed. I feel a hot breath hover over me,the strong smell of alcohol.

A tingling sensation ran down my neck. I fluttered my eyes open,the bright light shining almost blinding me.
Trevor was hovering over me. His eyes bloodshot red as if he had just come back from smoking weed. His head dived for my neck and i squirmed around trying to loosen his grip. His forehead was sweaty,face red and his eyes color popped out more. He kept kissing my neck and putting his hands all over me. I wasn't in the mood and especially not like this.

After so much struggling I finally got him off of me as he layed on the bed exhausted and asleep. I walked out the house in my batman pijamas and drove of. My mind clustered with thoughts and feelings. I was so confused and tired of all this,i just want the earth to drag me right now. By now warm tears were running down my face, my nose running. I pulled over to the closest gas station there was to fill my tank. I went inside after wipping my tears off to get a monster and 3 donuts. (Don't judge in fat.) my phone kept ringing in my pocket but i didn't and i couldn't get my self to look at the caller id. By the time i did i had 25 missed calls from Trevor and 3 from my best friend. I shut my phone off and continued to drive.
I went to an abandoned races track that i used to come to when i raced. I missed the track, i missed all the adrenaline and the anger that escaped my body when i was racing. At this point my car was going at 73 mph and of course it was nothing like a race car but it helped to drive at this speed with the windows down. I came to a jolt when i saw some sort of furry lump in the rode. I opened the car door and seeing with smoke leaving the tires. The drifting burned my tires. I got closer to the hairy being and went to pet it. It was a small with and brown dog who looked thirsty and hurt. I brought out some water that i got with my monster earlier and gave him the water. He licked it all up and then i picked him up and put him in my car. I went to the trunk and pulled out the first aid kit and pulled out a bandage and some oxidated water. I poured some on his paw that was badly cut and watched it bubble,then i put the bandage over it. I rolled the windows up and turned the ac on. I put the radio on and drove at a descent speed so my passanger could rest.

To be continued...