Chapter 25

Mágoa (n.)
A heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces, visible in gestures and facial expressions.

( Continuation ... )

Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Meeting. Actually, it was not an accident when we meet the people we least expected to see, everything plays to the thing we called 'fate'. It comes unexpectedly, surprising you in an overwhelming way.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"
Park Jimin was clueless, he only wanted to see Lisa and talk to her.

He even ditched his morning vocal training, just to wait for her to come home.

But no one answered, and just like that Jimin understand what the silence means, he take a step forward and started walking away.

"I should be going."
Jimin voice was soft but stern and Lisa was shocked to see Jimin avoiding her for the first time.

But before the latter can pass away from them, Lisa swiftly take a hold on his wrist.

"Do you need anything from me, Park?"
His gaze lifted innocently to Lisa, as his cold defenses came crashing down in an instant when he saw that big brown eyes of her.

"I came here to see you, but I still have training to do at BigHit so I'll just come back later tonight."
Relief brought a smile to her cherry-sweet lips.

"Arasso. Chimin, hwaiting!"
She let go of Jimin's wrist, only to raise her fist on to the air, motivating the latter with her cute tone of voice that Taehyung was surprised to hear.

Jimin chuckled, as he also put his fist up on to the air. "Thanks, Noona."

He glanced at Taehyung and they give each other a nod before Jimin decided to walk again.
"I really need to go."
Jimin waved one last time at the blonde and went inside the elevator.

A moment had passed, Lisa finally turned her back at the elevator and continued walking to her unit door.

Taehyung gently nudged the blonde with his elbow.

"Who is that boy?"
Lisa looks at Taehyung after entering the pin number to her unit.

"What kind of question is that? He's ー"
Her smile vanished when her words halted for she can't find the exact words to describe who is Jimin in her life.