Chapter 19- Lies from a dead man

"Alright, Captain Regulas ensure that your squad lures it here. We don't want the Whitefang to interfere with it nor do we want Grimm. Understood?" (F/N) said, while inspecting the entire squad. He walked back and forth. I stood straight and replied with a yes sir, before (F/N) or should I say; before the commander left, I faced my squad. I barked an order and they all turned to the left and marched out of the main hall. We usually use the main hall for instructions and orders for each individual squad, or we host our parades for the commander to inspect each squad. The main hall is quite large; large enough to fit in a few armoured vehicles and a few airships as well.

Once out of ear reach, I led them to the armoury to get them back in their suits, stocked with ammo and any other essentials they will need. Thankfully Dan had disabled the security cameras so that the commander couldn't see us walking out fully covered with armour. Once outside, I radioed Dan and told him he could start the cameras back up, and off we went. I led the march, had them form a V shape. Dia had estimated about a day's walk South and we should be able to meet up with the Mist Walker.

Time passed by like a blur; nothing happened during the march. Once we were where we wanted to be, we set up camp and waited for the Mist Walker to be right on top of us.

"So, once we get him back to the base, what's the commanders' plan? Use his semblance to convert it over to our side and just have (Y/N) be all 'SURPRISE! ITS ACTUALLY ME!' sort of situation, or should we bring down the mist and tell him everything now?" Alex asked, taking a set on a log.

"That's generally what I was aiming for actually, this entire march I was thinking of what to do. We'll bring down the Mist once he reaches us and explain the entire plan, if he doesn't side with us then we're SOL, if he does, he put the Mist back until we arrive at HQ or we keep it down and stage the attack once we get there and take down the commander." I replied before asking if they had any questions, they shook their heads and we waited. Time seemed to drag on, until finally the Mist walker was in view. I ordered Dia to halt it and prepare to release (Y/N) from the mindlock. Once she was ready, we all were getting ready. I had he team set up around (Y/N) in a defensive position, hidden in the trees while I stood in-front of him with my helmet off.
"Now" I ordered and the Mist started I disperse.

I awoken, tired and my mind foggy, I felt weak like I was about to collapse. I stumbled to the side a bit and looked forward to see a familiar face, but also unfamiliar at the same time. As if I had seen him before but couldn't place where.
"Who-who are you?" I asked. Has I started to regain my senses, my mind went into emergency mode, I'm in an unfamiliar position with an unknown armoured man before me.

"(Y/N) my name is Captain Regulas, Ryan Regulas; now don't be alarmed, I am a friend." The man says, he seems so familiar but I cant remember. It took me a moment to notice I am in my armour, I enabled Snow and told her to scan the area to ensure I am still on remnant and if there's any possible enemies nearby.
"How do you know my name?" I ask, standing up straight and collecting my bearings, I notice I don't have any of my weapons on me.
"I know a lot about you; as odd as it sounds. I also know your father, and I know you know what group I am from"
"Lights Oath" I reply "And my father? Where is he? Is he alright?" I ask. Snow opens up a mini map and marks 5 other armoured individuals all around me in various positions. This maybe bad.

"There's a lot of explaining I need to do, if you can follow me back to my camp." He says, stepping to the side.

"And what about your friends?" I reply, looking around.

"They will not harm you, tell me, why did you know?"

"I have my ways..."

"An AI? I see..." Ryan says, he waves his hand the the other individuals appear out of the trees, he orders them to holster their weapons. Snow advises that she connects Ozpin and reports back in. I decided to wait before reporting back in.  My drive to find my father pushes me forward, and I follow Ryan towards his camp.