Chapter 11- Maze

The grimm roar echoed through the maze, the slight sound of its steps goes by. Snow turned on night vision, i could see it passing by. The sheer size bigger than what i expected. Its red eyes illuminating a green glow cause of the night vision. I let it go forward more and slowly followed it, trying to make as little to no noise as possible. It turned a corner and i followed. I had almost ran into it, it had stopped moving, just standing there. A crept back and went into a corner of the maze. It just stood there, not doing anything. I could see its shoulders rise and fall, answering my question that it is still alive. I could get a good look at it now. Its huge, bigger than anything i have encountered. It's arms the size of tree trunks, maybe bigger. Its horns were unbelievably large, this armor is basically useless to them, well i wouldn't want to see that guess made true. The club looked like a tree with a rock on the end. I slowly crept to the side of it, where's it head should be was replaced by a skull, but it just looked like it was floating. I could see no neck no nothing there, just a floating skull with red eyes. 

It started to move forward again, but a faster pace than before. I let out a little sigh, relieved that it didn't swing its club at me. I had to pick up my pace to follow it. It felt like hours had gone by, twisting around every corner. It eventually stopped and waited again. A door open...wait.. door? Yeah a door, a door had opened showing a ramp going down, again this corridor is dark. It went down and i followed, my mind screamed no, do not follow it down there but wait outside for it to come out again. But i followed, hesitantly. 

We came up to a large room. It felt like a hanger, this was definitely man made. I stayed close to the walls and watched what it did. I observed the room quickly, trying to gather as much detail of this room as i could. No doors except for the one we came in through, no lights, no nothing. Except for the center of the room sat a pool of some sort of liquid. It seemed to be heading to it. I quickly turned on the camera attached to my helmet and recorded what i was seeing. This creature had just walked into this pool and disappeared into it. I was so confused by this action. What was that pool? Just where the hell am i?

That's when i was launched across the room, slamming into the wall on the other side. I quickly got back up and tried to see what hit me, but i couldn't see anything. Again i was launched into across the room. My shields going to half. I landed near the pool, i caught a quick glance at the creature standing behind me through the reflection. I quickly turned around and rolled, but i didn't see anything. I ran back to the pool and did the first thing that came to my mind, i jumped in. 

When i jumped in though, it was if i went through a worm hole, i don't know exactly what happened but it was if i re entered this room from another puddle. But this wasn't remnant, this place was dark, the ground was red, i could see the shattered moon, our same moon. There were some purple crystals nearby and a purpleish redish haze all around us. There were more puddles of that same black liquid. I turned around and barely had anytime to dodge the minotaur rushing at me. I rolled and pulled out my axe. It turned around, paused and held its weapon at the ready, we circled each other before rushing head on into each other.

 I raised my axe up ready to swing down, but it used its club to parry mine by swinging upwards. I circled myself around, using the momentum from its parry to bring my axe straight into its chest. I pulled it out and parried its attack. During that parry i saw it raise its fist and throw a punch at me, it sent me a few feet away from it. I saw its shadow looming over me and saw that it was bringing its club downwards. I rolled, got onto my feet and readied myself again. It pulled its club out of the ground, reached down for one of the crystals and threw it like a javelin at me. I side stepped out of the way of the first one, and rolled to dodge the other one. I rushed at it again, ducked under its club swing and rolled underneath it and swung at the back of its knee. I hit something, because it went down on that knee, i ducked its club swinging backwards and brought my axe upwards into its arm.