Chapter 13- Belonging

The nightmares haven't stopped, but the more they happen the more i realize they are just nightmares. But each time they happen something new appears in them, the main thing i believe though is seeing this giant floating dome? Arena? I cant really tell what it is. I look at that dome thing in the sky, during this nightmare, i will figure out what that is. In each nightmare i figure out a pattern to how things go, kinda like a video game. But this time, I'm going to play by my rules. I activate the shield on my left arm of my armor, and run in the direction that it is. 

I pass by many shops, blocking grimm and killing them, dodging attacks and avoiding these black liquid creatures; I've started to call them Blind Nightmares, or blind grimm, BN BB, that sort of thing. Anyways i dodge an attack from a BN and slide to the right of it, i bring my axe down on its head. I am greeted with a satisfying scream from it as it melts into a puddle. I turn and continue to head to the dome. I'm turn a corner and see the ramp heading up into it, i see many hunters and huntresses fighting off grimm, but they are losing. I run by them, i can hear screams, howls, everything. I entered into this dome, and my questions are answered, it is an arena. I hear a scream, but it wasn't human. I turn and ready myself, shield at the ready and axe in hand. This Blind nightmare is large, larger than the one from before. Its dragging its back side, its body deformed, like a child slapping clay together and calling it a lion. The most noticeable feature is that it has a grimm mask, but its broken. It slams its hand down, creating a puddle beneath its palm. Out from this puddle emerge grimm, beowolves, pouring like liquid out. The first one reaches me, i slam my shield into its face, a crack echoes, i spin and slice it in half with my axe. I bring my axe up from the side, slicing another in half. I continue fighting for my life. 

But the grimm dont stop, i leap back and get a quick view of whats going on. The beowolves are still coming at me. I hear a gunshot, i look to my right and see Ruby standing there with Prryha, picking them off. Out from the entrance emerges the rest of team RWBY and JNPR, charging at the grimm. I get a call on my hud, i can see Ruby and Jaune. 

"We got the grimm under control!" Ruby says

"Yeah! You go get that..thing" Jaune says after Ruby. 

I smirk and thank them before turning off comms. I raise my shield up and charge through the middle of the grimm, knocking them to the sides. I retract my shield and hold my axe in both hands. I see the creatures arm, i swing my axe to the side, leaving a deep cut in its arm, i swing again from the left, then right. Multiple times like a lumberjack. With the final sweep its arm is cut off, it falls on its face...well what i presume to be a face. I leap up and bring my axe down hard on its head, i repeat this many times. I feel my axe hit something hard, solid ground. I cut straight through its head. I can hear a cheer from behind me, as both RWBY and JNPR had defeated the grimm. 

i let out a sigh of relief 'This doesn't seem to much of a nightmare anymore' I laugh a bit. A sharp pain shoots through my side, i look down and see a spear of black liquid emerging from my side. I look behind and see a black figure standing behind me. I hear screams in front of me, i look to see both teams being stabbed, when Weiss is hit, i wake. 

My heart is pounding, my head hurts. I sat up and placed my head in my hands, trying to calm myself. I grab my notebook and write down what happened in this one. I keep this notebook nearby, i started recording these nightmares after the 5th or 6th time they happened. I made sure to point out that arena, it seems important. I might ask team RWBY about it. I've started to get use to these dreams, I still get sleep but i have been waking up more tired than relaxed. I went and got it checked out, the doctor prescribed me sleeping pills, but they don't help. I haven't hallucinated in awhile as well. 

I was sitting in Ports class again, reviewing my notebook. Port was going off again on his 'Mystical tales' of his childhood...he really should teach us instead. I look back at my notebook, chucking a bit. Jaune and his team are basically asleep while team RWBY is getting there. Weiss lays her head on my shoulder and grabs my arm. I look over at her and see she is asleep. I look back at my notebook.