Vexation:CPxWerewolf!Reader V

-Jeff's POV-

I was still in a bad mood, as Slender made me stay behind, while they hunted the wolf creature. They were gone for hours now and then I suddenly hear the front door open, to Jack and BEN coming through the door, BEN being supported by Jack, blood dripping from his leg.

"The fuck happened?!" I almost shout. The two creepypastas look my way, almost surprised from my position in the kitchen, sitting on the kitchen counter, looking shocked yet bored.

"The beast got BEN, but we got the wolf" Jack says, as Slenderman came in, with a female in his arms.

Slenderman looked my way slightly, and heading upstairs. I hear the spare bedroom door open and then close.

"The fuck is up with him? And who the fuck was her?" I questioned.

Jack sat BEN down, as they gave a look of knowing and a look of 'oh shit'.

"Well, thats the wolf who's been after us" Jack finally speaks out.

".....WHAT?! A FUCKING LITTLE GIRL BEAT US UP?! SHE PARALYSED ME!? NO FUCKING WAY!" I shout, almost in rage.

"Thats what Jack said!" BEN said jokingly, barely able to smile from the pain. He was healing slowly, but too slow for full recovery.

Jack was bandaging him up, cleaning up the blood. My shoulder still ached slightly, but I was fully healed now.

After a while, Slenderman came down the stairs, dusting his hands off, standing in front of me, BEN and Jack.

"The girl is still asleep. No one is to enter the room without permission. She's still healing from the fight and has been retained. If you'll excuse me, I have work to do" Slenderman stated, as he turned around, heading to his study.

I was pissed that he said that I couldn't see her. I wanted answers. I didn't wait for BEN and Jack to ask where I was going, when i headed upstairs, determined to make the girl talk.

--------------------------------------------------

-Your POV-

Great. Marvellous. Fan-fucking-tastic. Captured...again. The boss is <u>NOT</u> going to be pleased.

You were on a soft bed in a room of some house. You tried to sit up, your scar pinching your soft skin as you do. A hiss came out of your mouth. You guessed that this was the 'creepypasta' house. You needed to get out now. You tried to pull yourself off the bed, but found that your neck was chained to the bed. You saw the clock on the wall, reading 6am. Your eyes widened wide. You've been captured for over 6 hours!! Cold sweat dripped down your brow and neck. Fear began to bubble inside your stomach, hurting...was that fear? No, you were just hungry, you idiot.

You dig your nimble hands into your hoodie pockets, to recover your lunchbox from when the Boss gave it you. You untied the cover, revealing a quite filling lunch. There was a still warm bottle of (F/F) soup, which was probably warm because of your body heat, along with a bun and a selection f cold meats.

You quickly tuck in, devouring the food quickly, not caring about the mess you were making. As you finish, you hear footsteps approach your door. You had no time to stuff the box back into your hoodie, as you back up against the top of the bed.

The boy you bit before, with his white hoodie, stared down at you. His eyes just looked at you, not blinking. Why wasn't he blinking? He has black around his eyes, so you wondered if he had no eyelids at all. Now that you think about it, he never blinked.

-Jeff's POV-

her (E/C) eyes just looked at me, mostly wide in my appearance. Her hoodie was covered in blood, as 2 dark red stripes raced across her sides, probably where they got her. I smirk, as she looked at me confused for a minute and growled at me.

"You deserve that, y'know? For biting me" I say mockingly, pointing at the bloody hoodie. She looks where I points and growls softly. I jumped back slightly by surprise when I hear,

"Still butt hurt then?"

"Hahaha!~ I knew I would!" I almost screamed back. "Why attack us? Why not the local people, huh?!"

The girl remained silent, curling up into a ball, dipping her head down, so her hood covered her entire head. that was it. I walk up to her, pick her up by the hood and pull her hard up, the chain around her throat, making her gag for air. She was now whimpering to be let down.

-Your POV again~-

Your air supply was being shut off. You were helpless against him now. His eyes. They burrowed into you and pure anger was there.

"You're the first to injure me, now I'm going to make you experience Hell"

Your eyes roll to the back of your head as your lungs screamed for oxygen and your heart kept beating fast. He must have realised that you were dying from suffocation, as the grip he had on your quickly left, making you land hard on the bed below.

You hear a clammer of footsteps outside, as the door began to open.