Vexation:CPxWerewolf!Reader XIV

-Y/n-

You found yourself lying in the Guest Bedroom, deep in thought, massaging your back where your scars were. The scars were too deep to fully heal, so now you had them on your back pernamently, even in your wolf form.

The door creaked open, Jack coming in "You alright?"

You nod, sitting up but pulling the knees under your chin. Your hood fell down, but you couldn't care less at this point.

Jack sat down on the end of the bed. A awkward silence ensued, but Jack broke it off with a cough.

"So who was he?"

You turn your head away, breathing deeply. "Just a nobody"

"Well he can't just be a nobody, because you two cleary have a history"

You remain silent for a bit before laying back down drastically, pouting.
"He's...part of the group with us; except he thinks he's the leader"

"Well is he?" Jack looks at you, lying back on the bed also.

"No, he's just so up his own ass that he commanded himself as leader and everyone just accepted it.

"Language" he utters out

"You don't say that to the White One and he says worse"

"Touché, but his name is Jeff"

You pout and sigh "I guess he means well though, despite being a dick. The others are alright though, despite driving you crazy"

You hear a strange chuckle come from Jack

"So no different from here then"

You find yourself slightly chuckling, a smile cracking on your face.

"Also, why did you faze out earlier? During the attack?"

You felt your skin go cold slightly, a prickling sensation on your arms

"What he said...brought up bad memories"

Jack remained silent, the only noise in the room being yours and Jacks breathing.

A figure could be seen in the doorway, both of you looking in that direction; Slender was there.

"Everything going well?"

You both nod.

"Well, I'm glad to hear but I need a word with Jack for a moment"

Jack nodded and made his way out, waving you goodbye. You wave back and stand up yourself.

You realise you've only been in this room and the kitchen and wouldn't hurt to explore the rest of the home. With that, you go out.

Down the corridor was 3 doors either side, on the other side being one more door, the landing and the stairs. You look up and realise how tall this floor in the house was. You ran down here before but didn't have the time to go sightseeing. You don't have the need to invade privacy of others rooms, so you head down the long flight of stairs, the first floor being as a tall as the second floor. This place was just huge.

Directly opposite the stairs was the front door, and to the left was the Living Room. The door was closed but light and noise came from it. You listen in on the noises and hear Jeff's voice as well as that creepy elfs one. You open the door a crack and peer in.

The two were on the sofa, shouting at each other, the broken TV glaring light over the two, displaying some sort of solider game. One of the two soliders dies and Jeff leaps up in triumph while the elf screams. You cover your ears in result of the high pitched squealing.

"What's going on?" You almost shout, now fully entering the room.

The two look at you, and you look back in puzzlement.

"JEFF IS A TOTAL CHEATING SCUMBAG" The elf screams , red in the face.

Jeff chuckled "Knifing isn't cheating"

"YEAH BUT YOU'RE STILL A DOUCHEBAG, DOUCHEBAG"

You sigh, going around the sofa, but looking at the screen. The colours were off and a few bars of the screens were just pure red. It was clearly very well used...and abused.

"What...is this?" You utter out, not recognising the image on screen

The elf paused and gave you a weird look "You've never played a shooting game before?"

"I haven't played any games like this to my memory" Your brain hurting from trying to recall any memories.

The next thing you know, you're sat on the sofa, the elf directing you the controls and Jeff playing the other character. It turns out, the aim of the game was to kill the other player as many times as you can, using the weaponry given to you.

The elf raged many times when you found yourself lost and Jeff coming around and stabbing you. You managed to kill Jeff just once with a stray 'genrade' and him killing you 8 times; mostly later in the game as you got used to the controls.

You smiled, despite losing. This was quite fun. The elf sighs miserably and Jeff mockily laughs at him.

"WHY DO YOU ONLY STAB??"

"Cause that's what I do, man"

The two bicker, before you voice up.

"I'm sorry for attacking you guys in the way I did"

The two stop but stare at you. The elf shrugs it off.

"It's alright, I guess. We'd have done worse if we crossed your path"

However, Jeff remained silent. He just stared a deep hole into the middle of your eyes, making you uncomfortable.

"...."

You smirk

"Still butthurt then?"