Vexation:CPxWerewolf!Reader I

Hello! This is my first Creepypasta X Reader thing...I'm sorry if it's crap and all that, but I hope that it's okay. Please enjoy this!~

So much fun, isn't it? Being one of them. You read about them when you were "alive". Your friends thought you were weird for liking it, but you loved to read them. That's all changed now. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair seemed to flow behind you, as you run fast, running from tree to tree. The forest was large, dense and dark. You loved it. You always wanted a life of adventure when you were younger, but now, you were living it. Your (S/C) complimented the dark forest as you left the trees and landed softly on the forest floor, the dead lifeless leaves crunching beneath your petite feet. You crouch slightly, hearing a noise in front of you.

It's time.

I see two hooded figures. One in a white hoody, and another in a black hoody, both covered in blood. You notice how they had their backs to you, but you could sense they heard you. You quickly dive behind a bush, as the two figures suddenly turn around to a clearing where you were. You gave a wild smile, as you knew it was time for some fun.

-Jeff's POV-

Me and Jack were heading back from the village, having some fun, killing some people. We both walked in silence, until we hear some sat wind in places. I was slightly nerved by this, and by glancing at Jack, he was too. He gives a small look back, giving me a look of his sapphire blue mask, which had two holes cut out of, with black-like ooze coming out from the holes. He then looks at me, slightly confused, but then I look back, feeling constant wind noise, but no wind. We suddenly both turn around, to nothing. we heard a slight rustle of leaves, but that was it.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Jack asked me. I gave him a look of confusion. I wasn't telepathic!

Jack turned away, but I stood there slightly, then he suddenly grabs my knife, turns around and lunges it at a bush.

-Your POV-

The knife slashed through the bush and gives you a slight cut on your arm, resulting you in giving a pained hiss. You saw how the two figures reacted, and then come forwards. Time to play your part.

-Jack's POV-

Suddenly, a flash of light comes from the bush and me and Jeff look away from being blinded. I look back, coming eye to eye with scorching (E/C) eyes. Jeff stood his ground but gives a mad look and turns to me.

"Well done for tossing my knife!" He seemed angry and nerved that these eyes were coming towards us.

(H/C) fur suddenly appeared, taking shape of a large animal. Me and Jeff back off slightly, seeing a huge wolf which was big as us. We came across this creature before. It's been fighting with us for over a few months now.

-Your POV-

You grinned at the pair, flashing your huge set of teeth. Your teeth were sharp as needles and not only were they bleeding, they had also sprouted in your gum line, making your grin look vicious. You knew how to the scare them but now they were getting used to it. You needed to fight something soon, or otherwise Boss will be mad.

You step out fully from the bush, shaking your large tail in aggression. You notice how the two have separated, the white one on your left and the black one on the right. They were both uneasy and that made you smile slightly. You figure that if you let Jeff at his knife, it'll get more fun.

-Jack's POV-

The (H/C) now lunged at me, opening its jaw wide, so much so I heard a sickening noise of its jaw dislocating. Its jaw matched the size of half my body. My guess being so it didnt hurt itself when attacking large targets. I managed to dodge swiftly out of its way, just barely not getting a scratch. The beast snaps its jaw shut, turning towards me, lunging at me again. I dodge again, standing up in the tree. I then saw Jeff made a dash for his knife as I had the creature distracted. He grabbed his knife and huge grin plastered his face, and his eyes wise with glee. This was going to look good.

"The kidneys are mine!" I shout

-Jeff's POV-

I gripped my knife hard in my hand, beginning to run at the beast. The creature glanced at me, noticing the knife. I swear I saw it smile, as it turned around fully. Standing a stance of aggression, baring its teeth. Its almost like it wanted me to make my move. I then copy the stance slightly, giving the beast a devilish grin.

"GO TO SLEEP!" I yell, running towards it, smiling in anticipation.

As I go to slice its neck open, it suddenly darts fast. Something I wasn't expecting. I then glance to my left, seeing the (H/C) wolf sprinting towards me. I had no time to dodge, not being as fast as the wolf. The beast dislocated its jaw, as it sank its teeth into my shoulder and right arm.

" Jeff!" Jack shouts as he jumps back down, beginning to run at us. The beast just clamped its jaw harder into my body, resulting in a slight cry of pain from me. My blood began to seep from my wounds, dripping down.

-Your POV-

You didn't want him to be in pain, you just needed his blood for now, to look like you murdered someone.
You release your grip on him, as the black one picked up Jlthe white one's knife, and quickly plunges it into your ribs. You let out a painful howl, dropping in front of a tree. The wound felt deep and painful as you breathe in. You had your fun for now, you had to get back. You get to feet and swiftly run back to home. You could feel his blood drip down your jaw and your wound began to bleed and dried into your fur.

-Jeff's POV-

I got back up, seeing the creature flee, almost whimpering as it fled. Blood covered the grass and trees as it went, smearing along.

"That was close. Glad that I was with you?" Jack asked me. He pulled me up, by my good arm, but it pulled my other arm as I hiss silent curses through my breath.

"Sorta" I respond back, taking back my knife, placing it in my hoody. "Let's just get back before it brings more"

We make it back to the Slender house, where we were all staying. BEN was most likely doing his business upstairs, Smile Dog was probably taking a nap somewhere and Slenderman was most likely in his office. I sat down on the kitchen chair, while Jack got hold on the medical supplies

"What happened here?" A voice came from the kitchen door. We both snap our attention to the figure in the door. Slenderman was standing there. The doors were adjusted for his height, making each floor of the house about two stories high.

"It attacked us again" I reply, as Jack comes back over, placing the anti-bacterial stuff and bandages on the table.

"This is getting out of hand now. We won't be able to do our business with the beast running loose" He replies, coming into the kitchen, watching Jack patch me up." We have to sort that thing out as soon as we can"

-Your POV-

It now began to rain as you begin to reach the cabin. You slow down your pace, but the blood didn't wash off, thank god. you change back to your human form, resulting in a flash of light and your clothes begin to gain a huge blood stain of where Jack stabbed you. You walk into the cabin, seeing The Boss lounging in a huge sofa. He notices you and gets up.

" You look like you've been busy" he comes over, inspecting the blood that has either dried off or is still dripping. "How many?"

"um.... 3" you mumble. He glares at you slightly.

"surely you should have more blood than that if you killed 3"

"it washed off in the rain"

He seemed to buy this and throws you a cloth and bandage.

"Go to bed. now" he slurs, lazily lying back down in his comfy chair.

He clicks his fingers, summoning two deathly white creatures. You let yourself be grabbed by these creatures as you are dragged down the basement. In there, they're a group of teenagers which we different ages, but were also had the same skill as you. The creatures drag you to the back, clicking a metal cuff around your neck. It was chained to the wall, but was loose enough to let you breathe, but was secure so you couldn't escape. You glance at the group as you fall asleep on the hard floor, as you shift into your half human, half wolf form, covering yourself with your (H/C) tail.