Vexation:CPxWerewolf!Reader II

-Your POV-

You wake up, looking at the basement walls, leaking with cold water. You stretch your back, from sleeping in a weird position for so long. You had changed back to your Human Form when you had woken up, pulling at the collar which has left a mark on your soft neck when you slept.

You lift up your (F/C) hoodie, which now had a dark red patch where Jack had stabbed you. The wound was no longer there, but a pale scar laced around where it was. You breath out a relieved sigh, as you drop your hoodie back down. Your denim shorts were ripped at the bottom, your trainers were also caked in mud from yesterday but was now dry, so you easily rub it off.

A noise catches your attention, and you quickly turn your head towards the direction it came from. You also notice from your eye that the others have also turned they're heads. They must have woken up a while before you did.

"morning guys~" The Boss sings, opening the basement doors, the white creatures following, holding trays.

One of them violently dropped the tray in front of you, showing a bottle of water which was sealed up, a box which was wrapped up in a cloth and a slightly spilt bowl of porridge.

"Here is your 'breakfast' and your 'lunch'. The box contains a drink and your lunch. Make it last" he states in a gruff soldierly style.

"You know what to do. It is now 9pm, so eat up and get going" He glances at you and makes his way upstairs. The white beings stay behind, surveying you eating in silence.

After you and the group has finished eating, the white beats unchain you all and drop you out outside the house, roughly shutting the door.

It was fairly dark but your sight exceeded human sight, so you could easily see the village 3 miles off.

"Killed 3, huh?" you hear a voice say. You swiftly turn around to a lad of 17, with long silver hair that reached his shoulders, which most girls today would consider "hot" and had piercing yellow eyes

"why do you matter?" you spit back, rubbing your neck and standing up, letting your tail swish in the darkness

He comes towards you, but you back off slightly, being defensive. He was the leader of the group, but you didn't consider yourself part of the group. You preferred to be by yourself compared to these....<b>monsters</b>.

"I just don't see you very often anymore~" he replies, in a teasing voice. The other people of the group nod, also giggling at his voice.He stops playing and takes a more serious tone. "How did you get that?" he points at your hoodie. He noticed the blood wound.

"...stupid robber. tried to nab me" you quickly respond, turning your back to him, making tracks for the village.

You suddenly feel a grip on your arm, pulling you hard to the floor. The boy stood over you, smiling

"I lead us" he states. He steps over you and leads the group towards the village

-----------------------------------

After a while, you reach the village with the group, hanging behind. As soon as the others head in, you quickly retreat into the forest. You didn't want to kill kids. Sure, you've been like this for years past, but you can't kill kids while they sleep. Their innocent faces just ingraining themselves into your mind. You needed to kill or fight something as big or as powerful as you.

As you head further in, you hear movement. You quietly leap fast onto a free hanging branch, which could surprisingly hold your weight as all the trees were dead and grey with age.

You notice 3 figures this time entering a clearing in the forest. One of them was the boy from yesterday. You gulp slightly. You fought another one of them before but barely made it out breathing. The last one you have never seen before. You observe them, curious of their movements.

-Jack's POV-

We were walking through the forest for the 4th time now. Jeff stayed at home. We made him stay behind, much to his anger, as he wasn't fully healed and wouldn't last long if we did attack it. Slenderman came along without question, and BEN did too, curious about the beast as he hasn't seen it yet.We were going around in a band so we weren't ambushed and we were slightly nervous, always on our toes. but so far, we haven't made contact with it

Slenderman remained silent, listening to BEN moan and the wind which was blowing. We slowly came to large clearing...for the 3rd time now. It was surrounded with dead grey trees, which sadly lumped to the side.

"URGH! look, we've been looking for hours now! Face It! You killed it, and lets go home!" BEN moaned. me and Slenderman ignored his snivelling as we focus on the background.

" I highly doubt it's dead. I came into contact with it once and heard all I needed from Jeff and Jack. I think it may be another Creepypasta which is undocumented" Slenderman stated.

Suddenly, for no good reason, my head darts up, as my eye catches a glint of light. A hooded figure was perched on a branch, observing us closely. Slenderman seemed to have sensed its presence already, but BEN looked at both of us, before looking at the figure. It's (S\C) skin seems to stand out from the indigo sky as two (E/C) orbs seemed to pierce through me, like they could see straight through my mask. I could see its hair, but the eyes were familiar...too familiar.

"Hello Again" I Mutter

-Slenderman's POV-

I was simply amazed at this "humans" resilience to scream, faint or run away. It remained perched on the branch, its eyes scolding us to back away

I edge closer towards it, keeping my line of sight on it. It seemed nerved by this, as I saw its hood suddenly perk up in two places. A (H/C) tail seemed to appear behind the it, curling it around its legs protectively.

"That's it" Jack growls from the pit of his throat. You could tell he was starved of kidneys and would love to feast on its kidneys

-BEN's POV-

I kept behind Slendy and Jack, hovering a few feet behind and above. As I spent most of my time on the Internet, I had no experience with it, so I'll let the boys play with it for now.

Jack readied a knife from his pocket, while Slendy's tendrils became to entangle around him, looking deathly slick.

Boy, this was going to be fun~