Vexation:CPxWerewolf!Reader IV

-Slenderman's POV-

My tendrils lash out at the wolf, speeding too fast for it to dodge. They scraped its back and sides, creating long streaking scars that now bled the familiar red liquid. It let out a painful howl, as it ran towards us in outrage. Its wounds were bleeding more than healing, but it didn't stop its charge.

It dislocated its jaw, opening it frightfully wide, probably would have made any human collapse in fear.

" BEN!" I yelled, the elf just behind the beast.

BEN then grabbed its tail, forcing the creature to stop in mid-air, and fall flat onto the muddy floor. It clamped its jaw shut. BEN gave a snigger and surprisingly managed to swing it towards a tree, resulting the wolf to slam hard into the tree, leaving a red smear and a falling tree.

-Your POV-

You never fought the pixie before, so you underestimated his strength. Boy, you weren't going to make that mistake twice. Your body was now aching in pain, covered in blood and scars began to on your (H/C) fur. This was beginning to piss you off.

You stand up, seeing the pixie making the same mistake that the hoodie dude did, running at full speed at you. He had a demonic smile on his face. You copy his grin and dart fast. His grin turns from chaotic to confusing. You take a small glance at the hoody dude. He notices the attack from the previous battle. You turn back to BEN, and quickly bound up to him, cracking you jaw open wide and about to swallow him whole.

Instead, he manages to get out of the way, but not fast enough. Your teeth latch onto his leg, blood splattering your face, your (H/C) fur and the pixies clothes. He lets out a scream of pain, as you tighten your grip on his leg and flail him about.

The tall lanky dude tried to step in, but you leapt away, dragging the pixie along with you. His screaming seems endless. He needs to be quiet.

You fling his body against the stump of the fallen tree and then go to his throat. Too easy.

-BEN's POV-

My leg was pulsing in pain. It was nothing like I felt before. I suddenly see the beast going in for the kill. I automatically bring my hands up, catching them on its snout and jaw. It kept snapping them open and shut, trying to make my hand slip, but also was now splattering my blood around its mouth over me.

"SOMEBODY BLOODY HELP!!" I screech out, now making my throat ache.

Jack was now behind it, ready to stab it again, but the beast seemed to feel his presence, as it throws itself backwards, hitting Jack hard.

I heard Jack give a sudden gasp and the beast winded him hard against the floor. Jack positioned his knife to its throat. The beast stops struggling. It pauses all its actions, feeling the cold blade.

Jack was about to finish it off, when...

"ENOUGH, STOP!" Slendy yelled.

His tendrils slithered up, tangling themselves around the wolf, picking it up from Jack.

Jack stood up, brushing off the dirt, looking very pissed off.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! I WAS GONNA GUT IT!" Jack screamed in anger, obviously hungry.

" I'd like to see what it is. We know its a werewolf, but I think its capable of much more" Slendy replied.

After this, the wolf wriggled about madly, but had no luck. The struggling died down, into a limp body. A sudden flash of light appeared once more, blinding me and Jack. I tried to stand up and did quite well, but my leg was in tatters.

Once the light died down, a human was left draggling in the tendrils. Slendy brought his tendrils down, holding the being in his arms.

-Slenderman's POV-

...It was a girl...? She had a bloody (F/C) hoody, but you couldn't tell now, the blood covered it fully. She was wearing torn shorts, some black sneakers, and had (H/L) (H/C).

Jack now gawked at the girl.

"S...she beat us up?! after all this time, a girl was pushing us about?!" Jack was yelling at the top of his voice.

After Jack calmed down slightly, he helped BEN up, supporting his side as we made our way back, the girl unconscious, most likely from blood loss, in my arms.

I suddenly hear a small giggle from Jack.

"Whats so goddamn funny?" I hear BEN hiss out

"looking back, you looked so funny being thrown around" he giggled aloud, his mood suddenly changing.

BEN gave Jack a dark stare, hitting him over the head.

I shake my head as we approach the house.