Usual Attire:
         •Tends to dress casually in simple, comfortable clothing, such as hoodies, jeans and sneakers
           •He also sometimes wears a hat, which is his favorite thing to wear. It's light grey with a black band around it.

Abilities:           •Marquas is able to set any part of his body on fire at will

Abilities:
           •Marquas is able to set any part of his body on fire at will.
           •His skin cannot be burned even by flames that aren't his own.
           •He can teleport between the human world and Hell in a puff of flames.

Personality:
        •He has a snippy attitude most days and is easily put into a bad mood, but he appreciates people who can get him to smile even a bit. His anger usually leads to violence, making him a pretty ruthless fighter.
         •Marquas is a highly intelligent individual who has good leadership qualities.
         •He's a gambling man and scam artist. He's really good at it too and cannot resist a good bet.

Bonus Information:
      •He enjoys being in Paris. He's grown attached to the city and has been living there with a gang of thieves, which he runs as their boss. All of them are aware that he isn't human but know better than to question him on what he truly is. He is also quite fond of them and sort of treats them as a family.
    •Loves cooking. Marquas is incredibly skilled in the culinary arts and finds the many smells and tastes fascinating.
   •He is a frequent smoker, always carrying a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and is often found with one in his mouth.

Voice:          •Marquas can speak both English and French, but prefers talking in French, and if I had to pick a voice to be his, it would be this:

Voice:
          •Marquas can speak both English and French, but prefers talking in French, and if I had to pick a voice to be his, it would be this:

———————————————
______________________________
Human Form:
______________________________