Mother in the house for a week?

" What's going on here?! " Mom shrieked, even though it was quite obvious about we where doing, well, where going to.

" Eh.. Mom, don't freak out, okay? I will tell you everything... After I am dressed. " I added the last part, because I was half naked.

" Yeah.. Okay.. I'll wait..Out there. " Mom said and pointed to the living room. I don't think she really got the fact that her daughter just almost slept with an older man. She was most likely in shock.

Me and Mark looked at etch other in panic before hurrying to get our clothes on.

Once we got them on we, calmly as possible, walked to the living room.

Hopefully mom would report this or anything to the cops or the school.

When we arrived to the living room, I saw mom sitting on the couch, mumbling some words I couldn't understand.

It sounded like: " Mhnmphsss". But I may have been mistaken.

" Mom? Are you okay? " I asked, carefully.

" Am I alright? What do you think? I just saw my daughter naked with her teacher! "

" Actually, I was half naked, not fully naked. " I told her, but her face told me that it was not the time for 'jokes'. " Okay, not the time to joke. So, I'm going to tell you everything... What do you want to know? "

" This.. Thing you have with Mark.. How long have it been going on and is he the father of your baby? " Mom asked.

" Well.. Me and Mark meet at a bar..And I was sort of drunk. Anyway we... you know... And I got pregnant. So, yes Mark is the father.

And this thing we have has been going on for a few weeks. I just want to make it clear that I didn't know that Mark was my teacher until six weeks later, when school started.

So.. What do you think about this? Are you going to rat us out to the cops or the school? " I informed mom. The last question was needed.

" Before I tell you that, I need to know something. Kayla, do you love Mark? Mark, do you love Kayla? " Mom asked.

" Yes. " Me and Mark answered almost at the same time.

" Alright.. I guess... I'm happy for you. Not many people fine some one to love this early. " Mom finally said after a few minutes of silence.

" Your.. Your not mad? " I asked, as if I didn't believe what she had just said.

" No.. I am not mad. BUT - no more getting.. naked.. Without locking the door, okay? I don't want this to happen again. Now, I must speak to you Kayla. I got a call from the hospital and they told me about your condition. We must speak about this. So, sorry, but your not going back to the bed room again. "

We spent a while just talking about my low blood pressure and then mom told me that she was staying home for about a week, just to make sure that I was alright.

Then she brought up the house.

" Alright, Kayla, I think it's time to go home now. " She said and got up from the couch.

" About that... We can't stay at the house. Someone.. ahm Mark ahm.. Burned down the kitchen. So.. I'm staying here. " I told her.

" Okay then.. I guess I have to stay here then. " Mom said, giving me an innocent smile.

~~ One Week later ~~

This past week has been hell.

Mom was around 24/7, which gave me and Mark no time to be together.

Every time I thought we where safe to do.. stuff.. Mom would walk in and take me shopping, go to some art gallery and other... Boring stuff.

This also meant that I had to lay in bed a lot, because of my mom's obsession about my " condition ". Geez, I've got low blood pressure, I'm not dying.

And the thing about bed.

Mom made Mark sleep on the couch and she slept with me in the bed. That was kinda mean.

Now I wasn't just bored everyday, but I didn't get any action at night.

But now, finally, it was time for mom to leave for work again.

She tried to stay a week longer, but her boss called, so she coudn't argue.

But still, mom stayed by my side and didn't leave it until the last second before she left.

It was an hour before mom left something happened.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it.

Mom, who was following me , obviously, followed me to the door.

I opened it, only to see two cops.

" Can I help you? " I asked calmly, but in the inside I was freaking out.

Why? Because behind the cops stood Jenny.

" Is this the residence of Mark Torez? " Cop number one asked.

" Yes, why? " Mom answered.

" Could you call him out here please? " Cop number two asked.

Nodding, I went in to the house.

I found Mark in the shower.

" Hey. Are your mom gone yet? If so, wanna join me? " Mark asked.

I tried to concentrate, but it was hard, since Mark was standing naked in front of me.

" N-no. E-eh.. There.. Cops..Door.. Get dressed and get to the door. " I eventually maneged to get out. Don't blame me, blame the hormones!

Pulling myself together, I walked back to the door.

" He will be right here. " I informed the cops.

10 minutes later Mark showed up, and to my disappointment, he was fully dressed.

" Officers. How can I help you? " Mark asked the cops when he stood besides me.

" Could you please follow us to the station? We have some questions we need to ask you. " Cop number two spoke.

" About? I'm sorry, but I can't go without knowing why. " Mark informed them.

Cop number one looked at cop number two before answering.

" I you will step outside for a moment we will inform you. "

Nodding, Mark stepped outside and closed the door behind him.

A few minutes passed before Mark stepped in again.

" I must go with them. I'll see you soon. " Mark told us, before once again stepping out.

I watched as Mark stepped in to the police car, along with the cops and Jenny.

I had two questions.

1. What the hell was Jenny doing there?

2. What just happened?

<<<<<

20 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS UNTIL NEXT CHAP.

Can anyone guess why the cops asked Mark to come with them to the station??