Friends

Kelly and Mr. Collins noticed us too. I could tell by the fear in their eyes. Most likely I had the same look. I doubt that they would tell anyone about Mark being my baby's father, since they're in the same situation.

" Kayla! Please, don't tell anyone about this, please! " Kelly said when she got over the shock.

" Eh, Kelly, you have noticed who I'm with right? " I asked, also over most of the shock.

Kelly looked to Mark, who was standing on my right ride.

" Oh.. Still,you won't tell, right? I won't tell on you, if you do the same. " She said.

" Okay, if you don't tell I won't. " I said. I really meant it. I like Kelly, but if she had asked this 11 weeks ago I surely would have freaked out about what I just found out. But now I'm in the same position, so I understand it. 

" Good. Now, do you want to get food together? I'm hungry and I'm guessing you are too. " Kelly said.

I nodded my head in agreement and we turned to leave.

" Hello? What about us? " I heard a voice say behind us. Right, I forgot that Mark and Mr. Collins was standing there.

" OH! You can join us if you want to. Or you two can do the same thing me and Kayla are going to do, get to know etch other. " Kelly said.

The guy's agreed and decided to go to a bar or something while me and Kelly went to Burger King. What? We where hungry!

Mark and Mr. Collins drove Mark's car, while me and Kelly took her car.

We arrived to Burger King 20 minutes later. We ordered our food and once we got it, we went and sat down.

" Okay, so you've got to tell me everything going on between you and Mr. Collins. " I said as we sat down.

" Okay, but only if you tell me about you and Mr. Torez. " She answered with.

" Okay, you first. " I said.

" Well, you know that my dad is friends with him right?"  I nodded and she continued. " One day at break he came over to our house for dinner. I had earlier taken some alcohol from my dad, and like usual, he didn't notice. So, while he and Nick, Mr. Collins, where eating and talking buissnes I was drinking. After a while Nick came up to my room. He told me that my dad had to leave for work and asked him to look after me for a few hours. Why, I have no idea. Anyway, like I said, I had been drinking, so I was a bit drunk. When I'm drunk I get ... a bit crazy. So, I did the craziest thing ever. I kissed Nick and just like any other guy, he couldn't resist me. Well, you know how it ended up. I got pregnant and he want's to be apart of the baby's life. "

" Okay.. No offence, but how do you know..Nick is the father? I mean it's no secret that everyone now that you've slept with lot's of guy's. " I said. What I said was true. A lot of guy's in school goes around bragging about how they've slept with Kelly.

" I know that Nick is the father because he's the only one I've ever been with. Yeah, I know the rumors. Aaron started them when I wouldn't sleep with him and they spread. Soon every guy around school knew that I wouldn't deny it, so they said I'd slept with them. Anyway, now it's your turn. "

I nodded and started my story. I told her about when I meet Mark at the bar, when we first meet at school and about his wife.

" Wow. You've got a much more screwed up life than me. " Kelly said when I was done talking.

When I finished my story, we both had eaten up our food.

We got in to Kelly's car and she drove away.

" Hey, do you want to come to my place? My dad is on a trip with his work and my brother is at some chicks house. " Kelly said when we had driven about 10 minutes.

" Sure. I'm also alone home, so I don't have to call anyone. " I said.

She nodded and continued driving.

We soon arrived to a huge house, Kelly's house. Yeah, right, if I haven't told you, Kelly is rich. And I mean rich. Her father is a successfully lawyer and makes lot's of money.

Kelly parked the car and we where just walking to the house when something happened. The sprinklers started. Me and Kelly got really wet. We ran in to the house and once we looked at etch other, we laughed. We both where soaking wet and looked quite funny.

Kelly was nice enough to let me borrow some clothes from her. I got a blue short- sleaved shirt and black pants which went to my knees. ( ---> )

Once we where dressed, we went out to Kelly's backyard. We sat down on chairs and just sat there in silence.

The silence was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and saw it was Mark who was calling.

" Hello? " I said when I answered the phone.

" Kayla, where are you? " Mark asked over the phone.

" I'm at Kelly's house. Why? "

" Me and Nick are coming over. " He said and hung up. Wait! He said Nick, not Mr. Collins. Heh, I guess they got to know etch other.

" Hey Kelly. Mark and Mr. C.. Nick are coming over soon. " I said.

" Okay. " She answered with. " Wait here. " She then said.

She returned a few minutes later.

" Look at this and tell me what you think. " She said and handed me a paper.

" Mexico? What is this? " I asked her as I looked at the paper.

" This is where my father want's me to go until the baby is born. He want's me to go to Mexico because he thinks it will be hard to have a baby here. You know, with the rumors and all. I don't know if I want to go. Sure, it would be nice not to have to worry about what people thinks of me, but I would miss Nick. What should I do Kayla? "

" I think you should do what your heart tells you. I know, movie cliche, but honestly, do what you really want to. I'll tell you one thing; I'll miss you if you leave. " I said. I was a bit surprised - I never thought that I'd tell Kelly Winter that I'd miss her.

" Thank's Kayla. " Kelly said and just as she said it, the doorbell rang. We both got out of our seats and went to the door. Kelly opened it and outside stood Mark and Nick.

" Come on in. " Kelly said and stepped to the side.

They both went inside and once they where in and Kelly had closed the door, they turned to us. Mark stayed where he was, but Nick went to Kelly and gave her a kiss.

Let me tell you that it was very awkward to see your principal and Kelly making out. It was quite nasty.. I don't know if I could ever look at Nick as Mr. Collins again.

Me and Mark just stood there, embarrassed. We had not kissed since our date in the park and I was quite disappointed in that.

When they finally stopped kissing, we went to the kitchen. We all grabbed a drink before we went back out to the backyard.

We spent the rest of the day out there. We talked about a lot of things. Once Mark and Nick started to talk about work me and Kelly decided it was time for me and Mark to leave. We had a great time, but when work comes up - it's time to leave.

Mark drove me home, since we live close to etch other. We drove in silence and listened to music.

When we arrived to my house, Mark stopped. I got out of the car, but before I left I gave Mark a hug. I watched as he drove to his house, but one thing caught my eye. One thing that got me not to look at Mark.

In the windows of Mark's house stood Jenny, watching me.

Creepy.