Chapter 15

Perrie's Pov

I opened the door to our house and Jade walked in with Edward. A family. That's what we are now. He has a little play pen with a high chair. Jade and I walked into his room and she slowly set him in the crib. I snapped a quick picture and held Jade's waist.

"Come, let's leave. He needs to sleep."

"Mhm."

We slowly closed the door and walked downstairs, sitting on the couch.

"Do you know how many people commented on Edward?"

"Too many to count?"

"Correct. No haters this time."

"They can't hate on an adorable baby. Also, I see a bit of blonde hair on his head. Just a little bit", I said.

"Exactly like our features except he doesn't have mine or your nose."

"It must be the rapists nose. Wasn't his name Clyde or something?"

I nodded. I can't lie, Edward has an adorable nose. It's like a cute little button nose that you can pinch all day.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Perrie, you don't have to ask, silly."

I kissed her and she smiled, playing with my hair that was a bit longer now.

"I need to cut my hair..."

"I'll do it for you tomorrow. I like it like this."

"I don't. Cuddles and a movie?", I asked.

"Yes."

I put in a movie and Jade layed on top of me. I missed this. Now that she has a flat belly, out bodies fit perfectly again. She buried her head in my neck until we heard a cry.

"Edward woke up."

"Go get him, I'll pause the movie."

She rolled off me and I paused the movie before following Jade. A coo occurred and I smiled, seeing her play with Edward. He smiled a little and took Jade's finger.

"Hi there. Did you sleep well? You missed me?"

Edward made a cute little sound and I smiled as Jade looked out the door.

"Look Eddie! It's your other mother."

She handed him to me and I played with his hand. I rubbed my nose against his and he smiled widely.

"Cute. I'm taking a picture."

'Snap!' I kissed his forehead and he took my cheek. I swear Edward would grow up to be the guy every girl likes. He started babbling and I rubbed his head.

"I love you too."

"You understand what he's saying?", Jade asked.

I laughed, 'No, it was just a guess."

Edward yawned and I slowly put him back in the crib. We walked back downstairs and I pressed play. Now we could watch the movie.

-

Edward was just laying in Jade's arms, being breast fed. Of course I had to stare. I mean, it's Jade's breast! She looked at me while smiling and shook her head.

"Stop staring."

"How come I can't be breast fed?", I asked.

"You're too old."

"My birthday is literally in a month. I'm 20 Jade!"

"There's a jug of milk in the fridge if you want some."