Chapter 12

Jade's Pov

Perrie's first song came out yesterday along with the lyric video. I'm proud of her and I can't wait for her career to be a success. The song is called, 'Who Knew?' The lyric is an invisible her in a a mafia hat and you can see her hands. It's just a beginners video but she'll get better. I learned some of the lyrics to the song in a flash and I need more to learn. It goes a little something like this...

I've gave up on love
For a day or two
Or maybe just a little more
(Oh baby!) That's true

I would give the one
The only heart I got
Baby, I was made for you
You were the one from the start

(Chorus)
I never knew
This could happen
I never knew
It would this day

I never knew
That this was real
So pinch me on more time instead
Who knew that it's love that I could feel?

Who knew?

Something like that. I wonder is Jesy is feeling after the whole fight. I should give her a call. I picked up my phone and dialed her number, waiting for her to pick up.

"Urgh, stop! Uh...hello?"
"Jesy? Are you ok?"
"Y-yeah, I"m- stop! I'm fine."
"What's going on over there?", I asked.
"It's uh...my boyfriend."

She has a boyfriend! Yeah! I could tell she was blushing when she said that.

"What's his name?"
"Johnathan. He's a sweetheart."
"Thanks babe."

That must be him talking. I heard a kissing sound coming from the other line and pretended to gag.

"Shut up! I have to go. We're going on a date and tell Perrie that she was wrong. Bye Jade, love you!"
"Ok, bye."

Perrie was proven wrong. Again. It'll happen again and again and again. So many people she hurt would prove her that her statement was wrong. We need to work on that together so she wouldn't get hurt by someone. Maybe later on when she comes home from work.

-

"Jade!?"
"Hey Perrie."

She walked up to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed her again and she shook her head while going to the bathroom. We need to have this talk. Ir's serious. All of what's happening need to end now. Perrie walked out the bathroom while taking her shirt off, only in a tank top and smirked at me.

"So, what did you do today?"
"I ate, watched tv, took a nap, oh, and I called Jesy. She has a boyfriend already."
"...Oh."

Perrie closed the curtains and climbed onto our bed. I looked her in the eyes with a serious face and she moved closer to my face, obviously trying to kiss me, obviously ignoring my sentence. I pulled back and she gave me a puzzled look.

"Come on Perrie. We have to fix this problem. You can't just say hurtful things like this!"
"It's no my fault. Some people deserve it or it just slips out my mouth", she said.
"That's the problem! The words just slip out your mouth and your words hurt. They hurt so much people. Including me. Perrie, this needs to stop."

Perrie sighed and put her hands on her face. I put my head on her shoulder, waiting for a response from her.

"I'll try. If you really want it, I'll do it."
"Thanks babe."
She sighed, "Anything for you."
"Yeah but there's one last thing for you to do..."

Perrie gave me a confused look and I smirked while turning on the tv.

-

"No!"
"Come on Perrie, this is the only way!"
She pouted, "No."
"You're being such a big baby."