Chapter 2

Perrie's Pov

I cleaned my apartment so Jade can come into something refreshing and clean. She's so fucking perfect and what she said about me in her interview, I loved. Perfection. That's what she called me. It's a good thing my roommate isn't here so she wouldn't bother my time with her. Her name is Jessica Nelson but everyone calls her Jesy. It's way better. We met in high school and became best friends ever since. She knows all my secrets and I know hers. Like, I'm a lesbian. She knew before I told her about my true feelings foe her. Yeah, I had a crush on my best friend. Jesy was cool with it cause she accepted me for who I am.

"I'm home!"

Fuck.

"No! Jesy, leave, go! Get out!"

"Well hello to you too, love", she said.

"Seriously, you have to leave!"

"Why?"

"I have an guest coming and I don't want you to ruin it!"

"What makes you say I'll ruin it?"

She did not just ask that question.

"Remember that girl that came home with me? We were making out and a movie was playing you sat there watching us? She got freaked out cause of you!"

"She was not good enough for you anyways. So, what's the girls' name?"

"J-Jade Thirlwall...."

Her facial expression changed, "Jade fucking Thirlwall!?"

I nodded.

"Well, you two have fun, no sex on my couch and I'll be in my room."

"This is my couch and my apartment!"

"I love you, have fun."

I shook my head and there was a knock on my door. The front door must've been opened for her to come inside. I took a whiff of my breath and opened the door. Damn, she's fucking sexy.

"Are you gonna stop staring at me and let me in?", she asked laughing.

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. Come inside."

She walked inside, inspecting the place and gave me a smiled.

"Nice apartment. I could live here."

"Really?"

"I said I could."

"Oh."

"So, I want to know more about you Perrie. Tell me about yourself", Jade said.

"Ok umm...my name is Perrie, obviously, and I'm 20 years old. My birthday is July 10th and I'm just an average girl. Nothing much is going on in my life. I have a job to pay off my rent along with my roommate."

"Who;s that?"

"Her name is Jesy. She's in her room."

Jade nodded.

"So I work at a bakery with this sweet old lady and I'm able to get free pastries whenever I feel like it. My dream was to be an actor but since I could sing, I might as well become a singer. To end this thing off...I also want to fall in love with this beautiful girl right next to me."

Jade started blushing and I smiled. Hopefully when our relationship gets better, I'll get to say even better words.

"Th-thank you..."

"No need to thank me. I'm only telling you the facts", I said making her blush more.

"C-can I meet Jesy?"