Search my keys

Hi. There you all are eagerly waiting for my lifestory to get naked. By the way I love naked things alot. C'mon guys think for a moment all the people around you roaming naked. Isn't that cool? Anyways enough of the crap shitting in A-hole.

All of this started when my eyes opened to see a bunch of happy monsters hovering around me. Attention prone is my area of expertise. Mischievous ideas flooded in my veins. I have dreams of some fading sad memories.

I was travelling with my family in our car and  something terrible happened which was a turning point in my life. I was barely able to recognise my parents as my mom and dad. I was held by a nurse as dead bodies of my parents were moved away on stretchers. I was crying same as all small babies cry. Nothing mattered me much at that time.

Next day time flew me to an orphanage. All my relatives were unaware of the fact that my parents had a son. My parents kept it as a secret which is a debatable topic to argue but I can't, as they are probably rotting corpses in some graveyard.

Finally I was officially adopted by a nobel man. His name was Rienad. He looked quite attractive to me. His green eyes watched me with appease. I felt shy under his eyes, someone was fond of me. His attire was fancy and rich. His intimidating looks with those green eyes flattered me. He was a 6'2 feet standing beast with a fragile baby to pamper, rest of his life. My life was set, until this shit happened...

"Help. Someone please help me." I started running as fast as I could. The footsteps behind me rapidly increased its pace. I took a turn on my left to the side road. It was a deserted haunting place. I hid myself behind a trashbox. The weather was hounding to scare the shit out of me. Lightning thunders trembled my soul with fear.

"You son of a bitch. There is no way you could escape from Rienad. I'll make a count till three and till then, get in front of me and kneel down. So that I can look forward to give you some relief."

My conscience recognised this husky voice of threat. I started sweating, unable to think, my heartbeats stampered with pounding thuds. This man was to whom I am a slave. Smkj if you don't follow his orders he will end your love. I came out before him which was a big mistake. Rienad looked terrific holding a gun with his black raincoat standing in merciless heavy rain. He moved towards me and with his full force, ambushes me on my head with the gun. My mouth utters it's last words before I fall. "Sir... "(phasssssh)

I woke up in a van with my hands cuffed to the seat. My neck has a long bruise and it is hurting like hell. Shit...I am back at square one. This isn't my life but I can't leave without Vally.

Rienad found me on a street. He raised me like his slave. I do whatever he asks me to do until one day I got rebellious and decided to end this life and start a new one. But I fell in love with a girl in those years when Rienad treated me like douche bag. Her name was Vally. She was also a servant to Rienad. Our job was to complete the tasks which we use to get each and every week. It was game of business where we were his pawns.

Vally and I went along quite well with each other. With time our relationship grew deeper and into something meaningful. We cared for each other and sweared that we'll never leave each other's hand. I indeed felt something else that she wasn't familiar with, a essence of innocent love. Reinad realised this and found a weakness against me.He precariously planned and targeted us in a way that we were intrapped within his loops.

"Get up, bastard. Time for repaying for this act."
My vision was blurred. All I could hear was rumbling of sounds in a race. I got up on my knees with my hands back with the iron cuffs leaning forward. I spitted beside and moved my head upward to see Rienad. He looked scary. He was wearing a brown raggy knee length jacket with black chinos. His face changed alot. He had a scar on his cheek with bloody eyes spurting anger and betrayed emotions. He was my father but the definition evolved for him as a slave but to me it was intact.

"This is the task you need to do till midnight and if not you, yourself can see the consequences."
I saw that Vally was closed in a big glass box. She was unconscious.
"She will survive till midnight but after that, timer of the oxygen cylinder will end. You need to get me the keys from Vistao and in that bunch of keys there will be one key to continue this timer for 1 more hour."

He set me free and then I grabbed a rod lying beside, trying to break the walls of the container made of thick invincible glass material but all my efforts were just delaying the time I got to do my task. Rienad left the hall with a note at the door. I lingered to the door hardly able to walk, I lied down and unfolded the paper.

'Smkj you are my one of the best loyal son. But the betrayal left me broken which I couldn't handle so I played you. Next time maybe you'll remember that escaping me is impossible. I'll find you wherever you are and crumble each and everyone you love. Finish this task and I let your love live. All you need to do is, drive the van to Vistao's mafia market and get me the keys. Code for you to let him know you is DOOR THE OPEN. Be alert as it can cost your and Vally's life together.' I opened the door of van and set to my 467 km journey of bloodshed mission.

I have almost come half the way. The sun was blazing hot. For relaxation I took a break and parked my van near a motel.
"Aunnnnmm.. ahhhhhhhaaaaaahhh. " I was completely perplexed and frightened on hearing these voices which were coming right from the van's boot. I quickly opened the trunk and found a boy of my age.

His hands and mouth were taped tightly. His long messy hair covered his half of his face. He was stout in height and his complexion was fair with prominent face cut and sharp jawline. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with stone wash jeans. I removed all the tape and gave him some water.

"Why didn't you made those cries earlier. I mean you could have got help a lot sooner." I asked him curiously.
"I was drugged and forcefully held in this fucking asshole of van. By the way who are you? I am Rey." He sobered his anger which can be seen in his eyes.
"I am Smkj. Are you like one of the slaves for Rienad?"
"I am not anyone's servant. I was kidnapped and told that I'll be set free by a man named Vistao. But you are Smkj, so I guess you are not the badass."
"Yeah! You are right. But I am really confused, in the way, what you have to do in this task."
"Task, which task?"
"I am a slave to a boss named Reinad. After completing this task I will be set free.That's all you need to know for now."
"You do whatever you wanna do. But now, I am going to a nearest emergency police department. You can come along with me. We can get help buddy."
"No. I can't." I tighten my fist in frustration and turned around.
"Rey I am sorry but I have to do this." I was forced to do this.

I punched him so hard that he became drowsy. I quickly tied him with the ropes and tape in the boot. I couldn't let him free as if I do so, I will be risking Vally's life. She deserves much better than this. I can't let her die, suffocating to death. I took all the nedded stuff from the motel and headed back to the trip of Vistao with Rey.

Hit the star 🌟 symbol if you liked it. It means a lot to me.