Zeke glances at Shiloh. Shiloh sighs out of frustration.

   "Don't do this Trav. They gonna help us. Help us get better housing, better schools. I mean look at Harmony. She gettin' worse."

Travis lights his blunt before taking a hit and blowing the smoke into Zeke's face. Zeke smiles before taking a step back.

    "I ain't goin' nowhere. Snobby ass rich kids and rich people in general. That rich bitch got yo nose wide open." Travis shakes his head in disgust.

Zeke steps closer to Travis and grinds his teeth. "That rich bitch is my daughter. So, watch your mouth." He looks at him. "And she happens to have two fathers."

     "Why you provin' them right?" Shiloh asks. "I been defendin' you. And you provin' everybody right."

"Truth, we can get out. We don't need they help. You think Nia actually care 'bout you. She feel sorry for you nigga. You too blind to see that."

     Shiloh laughs bitterly. "If that was truth, it's 'bout time somebody felt sorry for me." He says before walking away.

Zeke and Travis watches as he walks down the stairs. Zeke looks back at Travis and shakes his head.

   "You were right." He says.

Travis looks at him in state of confusion. "Right?"

   "Yea." Zeke nods. "You were right. I don't care about you. My wife cares more than I do. This is her thing. I don't care for people who make things harder for themselves. Selfish people. I am the snobby rich asshole."

Travis doesn't say anything which makes Zeke continue.

  "It's a shame. You're gonna die in this shit hole." He motions around them. "And Shiloh is gonna live his life. Then he's gonna forget about you. Eventually."

    Travis blows smoke in Zeke's face again. "If I was you, I'd get the fuck away from me."

Zeke snatches the blunt from his lips and throws it on the ground, stepping on it. "If you gonna be some big time kingpin, at least smoke some good shit." Zeke shakes his head.

    "You don't kno' me."

"I thought we already established that I don't care and I don't care to get to know you." Zeke looks at him. "But I care about Shiloh and he actually gives a damn about you. So I'm giving you facts. You either find them resourceful or not."

     Travis looks at him, flexing his jaw muscles. "You are the snobby rich asshole."

Zeke shrugs. "My wife didn't like me when we first met. Now she loves me. I don't give a shit about what anyone else thinks."

    Zeke starts to walk away. "Zeke." Travis calls out.

Zeke turns around. "Mr. Ingram to you."

      "Mr. Ingram." Travis mumbles. "Sorry for callin' Nia a bitch."

Zeke shakes his head. "Don't be sorry, Travis. Be careful. Cause if another person try me, Ima become that asshole from Chicago. I left him a long time ago, but I'll bring him back."