IMPORTANT

Hey. So, first, I'm sorry this isn't an actual update. I know it's been a really long time since I've updated this, and I feel like I have a decent reason other than I haven't been writing as much.

Basically, I've lost inspiration for this story. Well, okay, let me rephrase that. I've lost inspiration for this story in the way I've written it. The actual plot I still love, but I'm not happy with how it went. The actual solid plot just kind of went all over the place and I never had a real plan for the story anyways. Plus, my writing's gotten better. 

Basically, what I'm saying here is that I don't know if I'll ever finish this as it is now. However, I know that at least some of you really like this story and so if enough people ask me to finish this I will. So here's the poll.

Comment "aye" here if you want me to finish this and just leave the story be.

Comment "aye" here if you'd be okay with my taking down this story and eventually rewriting it (this might take a while).

Comment "aye" here if you want me to finish this, and then make a new version alongside this in a better writing style with a more solid plot (this would take the longest). 

Whatever you guys decide is what I will do, so hopefully people will actually pay attention to this. If I don't get any comments or anything then I'm just going to take the story down since it hasn't been updated. And I'm really sorry to any newcomers who are showing up just to see this, but feel free to cast your vote anyways.

And remember, I love you all and I'm looking forward to see your decision. 

If you have any questions, please ask in the comments so others can see the answer. 

Till later, Red.