Chapter 1

(Jack's P.O.V.)

I'm at Mark's right now, he's gonna drive me to the airport in about fifteen minutes or so.

"Jack you do know that your plane doesn't leave for another four hours, right?" Mark yells from upstairs. I roll my eyes a bit.

"Yes I do Mark! I have an obsession with being early! Alright?" I yell back.

"Whatever." He says then and it's silent.

I should probably check my e-mail... I sigh, scrolling to my e-mail on my phone. I refresh it real quick (cause it doesn't always check) and I see I have MANY e-mails but one catches my eye. It's from the airport. I open it up and I read it quickly. I groan loudly.

"You ready to go?" Mark asks, walking towards the door with his keys.

"Don't bother." I say. He looks at me confused.

"Whatcha mean?" He asks. I sigh.

"I just got an e-mail from the airport. Due to bad weather my flight was canceled and there isn't another flight to Ireland for three weeks!" I say, shaking my head.

"That sucks." Mark says. I nod.

"I have clothes, I mean, I originally packed for a week, I'll just do laundry." I say, putting my head back.

"Then no worries, right?" Mark asks. I shake my head.

"Except I have nowhere to stay!" I say, putting my head in my hands. I was doing so good. PAX was amazing, I got to hang out with Mark and the other guys, I haven't had any visits from Anti... I just know that this is the beginning of a string of terribleness...

"You can stay here." I bring my head up at Mark's voice.

"Huh?" I ask. He shrugs. 
"I mean, I don't see why you couldn't stay here. Unless you don't want too." He says. I smile a bit. Maybe I was wrong.

"No I'd love to stay here. Thank you Mark." I say, getting up and giving him a hug.

"No problem. Go take your bags upstairs, you know where the guest bedroom is." He says. I nod, getting my bags and climbing up the stairs.

So like I said earlier, I haven't gotten any visits from Anti. You're probably wondering who Anti is. Anti, or Anti-Jack, or Anti-JackSepticEye, is the evil version of me. It was just something made on the internet by some fans but what they didn't know... Is that Anti's real and causes some deep trouble for me.

No one knows about Anti, I don't want anyone to know about Anti. They'd probably lock me up. Or if that didn't work kill me. I mean, I wouldn't blame them but still. I want to live my life. And I want to live it not in a cell. I walk into the guest bedroom and I throw my carry on onto my bed, my actual suitcase I just put in the corner.

I should probably vlog. Say what's going on. I dig through my carry on and I find my go-pro, aka my vlog camera. I point it at myself and I start it up.

"*Wpsh* Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is JackSepticEye and today I'm at Mark's house. So, as you guys know I was just at PAX Prime and it was amazing! However, my flight got canceled and I won't be back in Ireland for three weeks. I'll probably borrow Mark's recording equipment but if videos are late or a little wonky then that's why. Just wanted to let you guys know what's going on! Anyways, thank you guys so much for watching this video! If you liked it punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And, high fives all around. *Wpsh* *Wpsh* Well thank you guys and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" I do my outro and I end the vlog. I just throw my camera on the bed for time being. I don't want to upload, it takes to long.

I get up, walking back downstairs. In the hall though I pass by a mirror and I can't help it but stop and stare. There he is, stupid fricken Anti. I scowl at him.

Whenever I look in a mirror I see Anti, every time. I wish I didn't but I do. I have for a long time now. Whenever someone sees me in a mirror though they just see me. I'm the only one who sees Anti unless he takes over me. Then everyone sees. Anti smirks at me.

He looks the same as he always does. He looks like me except with a few minor changes. For one, his teeth are sharp and pointed. Second, his ears are pointed. But the main difference is that one of his eyes is green with a blue iris. And the other eye is black with no iris and a green pupil. When he's really mad it even drips this black ooze. It's disgusting.

"Go away." I say softly. Anti just shakes his head so I walk away. If he won't leave, I will. I just want him out of my mind for now. Out of sight, out of mind as they say. I can hear his voice in my mind.

"Oh Jack... I'll have my fun at some point this next three weeks..." He says. I freeze on the stairs. No. I will not give him the power to come out while I'm here. Now I just hope I can actually do that...