Chapter 6

Trigger Warning! If you have a history or problem with cutting you may want to skip this chapter! Cutting is mostly what this is about, with both the actual cutting and mention of it!

(Jack's P.O.V.)

It's about 4, but I'm not paying much attention to time. Mark and I are playing some GTA V with Bob and Wade, and once again Wade has been stupid. We're all yelling at him, per usual.

"Should I come out now? Should I try to hurt some of your friends now? Mm... I don't know... Maybe I should just let you be with the suspense that I might..." Anti says and I look at the ground, biting my lip. For the past four days, ever since I first threatened Anti, he's been non stop threatening me, Mark, everyone I care about. I hate it. I hate it so much. And it hurts knowing that he's fully capable of doing it and that I may not be capable to hold him back.

"Yo Jack, are you okay?" Bob asks. I look up.

"Hm? Oh yeah. What are we doing?" I ask.

"Trying to steal a tank back from Wade." Mark answers. I smile a bit, following Bob over to a car. I see Mark's the one driving.

"Come on guys! I saw this fair and square!" Wade complains. I roll my eyes. I know for a fact that that is a lie.

Mostly because of what Mark says next, which is "I saw it first and you know it!" I laugh a bit, just looking around.

"Oh. Guys, we have cops on our tail." I say, turning to Mark's NPC. He chuckles.

"Uh... That may be because I accidentally murdered someone before I got the car." He says. Bob groans and I smile a bit.

"Mark Fischbach why did you do that? I'm so disappointed in you!" I yell, making both Bob and Wade laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry, boyfriend." He says teasingly. I once again thank my camera for not picking up my blush.

"Septiplier away!" Bob says mockingly, which makes me blush even more and smile.

"Wait wait wait, what's the deal with Septiplier?" Wade asks. My blush eventually disappears.

"Nothing. It's just a stupid joke. Not like it could ever be a real thing. Emphasis on the word "joke"." Mark says and my smile falls. I knew it, I knew he'd say that.

"I'll be right back." I say, getting up. I turn both my mic and camera off on Skype, going to the bathroom afterwards. I turn and close the door, not really bothering to actually close it close it, only push it closed and if it actually closes then yay me. If not, who cares. I don't look in the mirror I just look into the sink.

"Come on Jack. Look at me. Do you think I'm ugly? Oh, that hurts." Anti says, and I look up, staring at him. He pretends to look hurt but once he sees me looking at him he smirks like normal.

"I don't care anymore." I whisper. His smirk falls and he stares at me with confusion. I look down and I see something. It's a razor.

I've never cut before. But I like the thought of it now. I look back up at Anti and I pick up the razor, still looking at him. He now looks at me with slight concern. Though it isn't concern for me. It's concern for him. I walk away from the mirror, going towards the bathtub. I kneel down, putting my arms over the side. I take the razor in my left hand, staring at my right. Then slowly I drag the blade across my skin. It stings a little and for a second I reconsider doing this. But then I remember Anti and his threats, and Mark and what he said. And I just cut and I mutter things about Anti and about Mark. After a few minutes I take the razor away, staring at my completely marked arm. My entire forearm is covered in cuts, completely. I'm probably losing a decent amount of blood but I don't feel lightheaded yet so that's good. I take the razor in my right hand, making one cut on my left arm when I hear...