The promise

Don't own pic
Walking in the rain lost in thought. You remember the last day you spoke to Sasuke.
*Flashback*
You both were sitting on the roof top of your house drenched in rain.
"(YN)..after I kill itachi I'll come back for you" Sasuke said as he shifted closer to you. You looked away crying, he was hurting you so much right now.
"Sasuke don't go" you whispered
He cupped your face with one hand tilting your forehead towards his. You looked into his eyes they were empty, no life, he completely changed this isn't the sasuke you knew.
"(YN) please don't hate me I've made up my mind I'm leaving" you pushed his hand away " if you leave I will definitely hate you" you looked him dead in the eyes hoping that he would change his mind.  He stood up and bent down to your level he reached out two fingers and poked you in the forehead " Goodbye (YN)" and he disappeared into the rain.
You sat there shocked rain mixing with your tears as it ran down your face, you touched your forehead feeling his touch, you felt  butterflies in your stomach. The rain became heavy as you looked at the moon.
You remember when Naruto found out and he went berserk and failed to bring him back but promised that he wouldn't give up. Sakura cried her eyes out as well as Ino you knew how much they liked him. But you, you didn't cry anymore you closed yourself off to everyone, the only one you talked to was naruto as he understood how you felt as the three of you were best friends.
*end of flashback*

You clenched you fists "Sasuke you idiot" you whispered. Three years had past Naruto went off to train. With Naruto gone you became really good friends with everyone especially hinata she was like a sister to you neji was like a brother. You continued walking home thinking about him and how much he might have changed. You opened the door and went straight to your room and immediately got into the shower. When you finished you wrapped up in a towel and went to your wardrobe.
*knock knock*
"Who is banging on my door this is not a good time" you look out your window and see blonde hair.
"N.naruto no freaking way" you ran to the door in excitement forgetting your only in a towel. You swung open the door and jump on him
"YOUR REALLY BACK NARUTO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE WAITED" you squeezed him
"I..i cant b.reath" he coughed
"I'm soo sorry. I'm just so happy my best friend is back" you jumped  Naruto gaining his breath back looked up at you and his nose began to bleed
At fist you were distracted by the rain as you are now all wet again, then noticing his nose bleed and him staring at your body. You face heated up with embarrassment
"Naruto you perv" you shouted and threw him inside.
"Sorry (YN)" he chuckled while scratching the back of his head " I'm going to change you can stay here till the rain stops"
You came back and Naruto had a serious expression on his face.
"Naruto" you said softly
"(YN) I've gotten stronger I promise you I'll bring him back" he held your hand
"Naruto it's fine I don't want you stressing over him he made that decision if he wants to come back he will I'm tired of being hurt by him" you sigh Naruto expression changed he looked angry
"No (YN) if I have to fight him to bring his ass back here I will I don't want to see you hurt like this"
"I'm fine Naruto I'll get over it" you give him a fake smile
" I don't want to talk about him right now how have you been?" We sat on the couch
"Good trained a lot how is hinata?" He looked to the ground
"Hinata?" You raises a brow "mmm she very good she misses you" you smirked you know hinata is head over heels for him he may have feeling for her  too
"Good, good hin-"
*knock knock*
Naruto gets up to open the door he gives you a look asking if you were expecting any visitors you shake your head no
You watched as Naruto opened the door..