Christmas #1

*Your POV*

It was Christmas time and it was a very busy time although the camp didn't believe in it, they still celebrated it because of more meaning of it being a time for family and friends. Your cabin was the ones in charge of decorating the whole camp with another cabin and whoever wanted to help. You were put on setting up the amphitheater, and let me tell you right now it looked good there was green and red tinsel on the celling of stage where the Apollo cabin would be doing carols a big Christmas tree was on the side with big ornaments and Christmas lights and a big golden star on top, on the stairs there was candy canes and the stage was painted a white colour for snow and and a snow background. The actual seating for the audience had red tinsel on the very ends on one side while the other had green and at the back it was gold. (Something like in the photo above) And of course mistletoe was hung everywhere.

The Apollo cabin were right now practicing what they were going to perform and where they were going to stand and everyone that was there stopped and enjoyed the little performance put on by them, once the little practice was done everyone there clapped while they bowed in appreciation.

You were done so you left to go get ready for tonight which started in about and hour.

You wore black denim jeans and a green shirt with a red jacket and a Santa clause hat with a lite tad of makeup on.

You went to met up with your friend your crush, Nico.

"Hey neeks!"

"Hi n/n and don't call me neeks"

"I like your hat"

"I like your outfit"

"Why thank you," you said with a lite blush on your cheeks.

"He-" you were interrupted by piper laughing like a hyena, you looked at her weirdly

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing except look up,"

You did and of course it's mistletoe very cliché right.

"Uhh" you exclaimed red covered your entire face.

Before you could say anything else lips touched your lips in a soft and gentle kiss only lasting 2 seconds.

You were frozen in place before dragged away by a flustered Nico and enjoyed the rest of the night with singing and fireworks.