College pt2

Your pov:

You remembered the nightmare you had and how you fell of your bed you eased your self up but the first step you took you fell you squeezed your eyes shut you opened them and found that someone had caught you you looked up to see Nico looking down at you annoyed. He pulled you up and you just realised that he was only wearing pyjama pants leaving his chest bear.

"Watch wear your going next time" he said but in a nice-harsh way you nodded your head.

"and what was that thud last night"

"I don't know" you lied

You ran for the bathroom and had to hide the bruise that was starting to appear on your forehead you got out your foundation and applied it to your face and it went away then you got ready for the day.

"Ughhh this is boring"

"Well I don't think You would want anyone to see you playing and singing so go on do my homework"

Nico had caught you playing the piano and singing had recorded you and used it to blackmail you so now you were doing his homework you were done when you got ready for the next class telling Nico to get ready too.

"why don't you just put your stuff in your bag"

"Since when did you care"

"I don't just curious"

"Well I'm sure you've heard curiosity kills the cat"

"And I'm sure you've noticed I'm not a cat" you replied sassily

~timeskip brought to you by mcshizzle man ,bad boy supreme~

It has been five days and you have been sleeping the other way around on the bed the same thing has been happening and Nico was getting annoyed telling you if he hears it once again he get really mad until it stops for a week and you take the chance to sleep the right way and your luck was not on your side today(tonight I don't know whatever) you fell once again and you hit your head on your bedside table opening an old scar you fall unconscious and Nico and he was very angry for hearing that thud again. He wakes up he turns on the light to find you on the floor with blood around your head he quickly ran for the cabinet to get ambrosia and nectar and a bandage he bandaged your head and then feed you the ambrosia and then bright you into your bed and stayed with you.

You wake up and find arms around your waist you look up and see a peaceful sleeping Nico you try to get out of his grasp trying not to wake him but instead his grip gets tighter on you.

"Nico" you say waking him up "what happened?" he explained everything to you.

By the end you were smirking because if someone doesn't like you and then they help you in emergencies that's normal but stay with you all night that means they like you which is good because you liked him back you looked into his eyes and then you kissed him you were thankful that he kissed back it was short but passionate kiss you got up and left a dumbfounded Nico,

"I love you too" you said cheekily

"How do you know that I like you"

"Well helping is one thing holding them in your grasp is another thing"

What ya think nice bad,

Anyways bye bye, Jackson