You're the one (TRAILER) [By @bigtime-victorious on tumblr]

James Diamond always got what he wanted. So when he wanted Carly Shay as his lab partner for ninth grade biology, he made sure to convince Carlos into switching with him, promising the boy a new helmet and twenty bucks so that he would go with Tori Vega instead. Carlos was more than eager to trade partners, getting along with Tori very well and at one point offhandedly remarking something along the lines of not knowing why James didn't want to be her partner in the first place.

Tori wasn't very pleased with that. Serves her right for even liking a boy like James Diamond.

Two years later and with the boys of Big Time Rush getting low-key but nonetheless solid commercial success, Gustavo enrolls them to Hollywood Arts, in order to "broaden their horizons" and "have some other idiot dogsit for eight hours". The boys are treated to an impromptu lunch concert in the courtyard, where James is surprised to see Tori in all her post-puberty glory. Without the glasses and the knitted sweaters, she didn't look half bad. Maybe it was about time to rekindle old flames.

It's then that he sees Tori occupied with some other boy, singing with him about 365 days and something about getting closer to each other. He was a good singer- not as good as him- but good enough. James Diamond never backed down from a challenge and he wasn't about to start then.

After all, Kendall had always told him to grab onto something and go for it big time.