Babysitting [By @Victoria__Justice]

Victoria brought her little niece to the park one fine sunny day. She was surprised too see her friend James at the same place, along with his little newphew.
'Hi, Vic!' James walked up to her with a bright smile.
'Hey, James!' she replied. It has been quite a long time as wellsince she last saw him, so she missed him a lot.
'Babysitting?' he asked, both of you watching the little kids play together in the swing.
'Yeah,' Victoria giggled. 'you too?'
'Yeah. The folks are out, so I had to watch over him'.
'Aunt Victoria! Uncle James!' the kids called out to both of them. 'Come join us!'
She glanced at James with an excited smile. 'Let's go?'
'Let's go!' James grabbed her wrist, both of them running towards to the kids. All of them took turns pushing each other in the swing. If the kids had a good time, Victoria and James had the most good time ever. It was amazing to be going back as kids for once.
It was almost twelve noon, so she and James called the kids for picnic. Though, Victoria and James sat in separate benches.
Her niece came up to her aunt. 'Aunt Victoria, can I tell you something?'
She nodded, smiling. Victoria handed her a sandwich and a bottle of orange juice. 'Sure, what is it?'
'I think he is really nice. He is also really sweet. That's all I think.'
She could see a soulful shade of pink staining her cheeks. This little girl sure knew what she was talking about already.
'Aww, you're having a crush, huh?' Victoria teased her. 'You like him, do you?'
She leaned in her ear, cupping her hand around it. 'Yeah. Don't ever tell him, aunt Victoria. Okay?'
'Okay.' she said, lightly pinching her soft cheek.
Victoria glanced at James, doing the same thing she and her niece were doing. Talking and eating. James grinned, ruffling his newphew's hair. Then they both looked at her, they smiled and waved. Right that moment, Victoria could picture James, in the future, as the greatest daddy ever.
It has been a daily habit of going to the park with her niece, so did James with his nephew. It was great because Victoria could spend more quality time with him, especially with the kids.
That noon, her niece came running towards her aunt, Victoria sitting down on the picnic blanket. 'Aunt Victoria!'
'Yes?'
'Look!' she stuck a beautiful bouquet of roses in front of her. Victoria was stunned. Did James' nephew actually liked her niece back? She thought they were too young for those things yet very sweet.
'I will tell your parents about your boyfriend, just wait!' she chuckled.
But the girl looked serious. 'Uncle James gave me this. He told me to give it to you!'
Victoria's laughs slowly faded. 'Me? James?'
And soon after her felt two hands cover her eyes. She grabbed and took them off, looking behind her and she was surprised to see James. Victoria felt her heart skip beats.
'Liked the roses?' James sat next to her. The kids then curled their legs under them and stared at Victoria and James.
'What does this mean?' she asked, still as stunned as earlier, taking the bouquet.
'Vic, ' James sighed, taking her hands gently in his. 'these kids are the reason why we got a lot more closer, and I cannot thank them enough. Everyday, I develop all these crazy feelings for you. I really wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how. But now, here I am. I just wanted to tell you, I love you.'
His brown eyes softened, searching her face for an expression, or an answer to what he said. Victoria was precisely speechless, she felt like tearing up for you.
'James, I love you too.' Victoria said smiling, wiping her tears off. The kids made giggling, teasing sounds. 'Why didn't you tell me of this before?'
'This is the best day of my life.' James said, interlacing his fingers with your beautiful, supple ones.
'Me too, James.' she said.
They both wrapped arms around each other, whispering "I love you" into each other's ears. Still watching, the kids clapped at the beautiful sight between Victoria and James, as if they'd just witnessed a wedding. Well, maybe, she and James could get there some day.