My bad boy [By @Victoria__Justice]

Tori Vega was one of the popular kids in school. As a cheerleader, she'd always get dropped jaws, staring eyes, and whistles every single day. That's why she'd kept a promise to never look for a boyfriend, and focus on studies first. She's got a reputation to think of, not that she was taking pride over her for being a popular student...
Until she's found out she was pregnant, and the father was the resident bad boy in school, James. Tori never talked to him, or liked him even one bit, because everybody knew he was a jerk. He'd sleep with almost half of the school cheerleaders, and Tori was disgusted. And now she was having his baby? Tori felt like the world crashed down on your shoulders.
Tori hadn't yet told James about her pregnancy, but she was going to now. She felt her heart pound violently as she walked towards him, leaning against the lockers. 'James, we need to talk.'
His fierce eyes gazed down at her. 'You came to tell me you've got the bun in the pan, huh? I know that.'
Tears streamed down her face, lowering her voice. 'And it's yours. I will not ever forgive you for this, James. You've ruined my life.'
James walked away from you. 'Leave me alone, will you?'
Tori followed him, more tears of anger leaking out her eyes. 'So you're just going to leave me like this? You want me to suffer all alone?!'
'I'm a bad boy. Just let me do what I want, deal with it.'
'You know what?' Tori said, leaning closer towards James. 'Karma is never far behind you. Let's just wait and see what's in store for you. You're a jerk, and always will be a jerk.'
Tori ran away from school, she wanted to have time alone and cry all her heart out.
'I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue, I'm sorry about all the things I said to you, and I know I can't take it back...'
Tori sat on the bleachers and watched the cheering squad's practice. It hurt her that she was already kicked out of the squad. She's enjoyed cheerleading a lot, and now she wasn't able to do what she was passionate about.
'Tori?' a voice spoke next to her.
She looked up to see James. She looked back on the squad, frowning.
'What are you doing here?'
'I have something for you.' James held her hand out and gave her a cash box. 'Just thought I'd give you all the money I've saved from my part-time jobs.'
Tori opened the box, surprised. It contained a huge amount of dollars. She didn't even think he'd save up this big. 'What's this for?'
'For you.' replied James. 'I'm so sorry for everything I said before, Tori. Really. And I'm taking them back right this very moment.'
'James...' was what she only said.
'I want to be a part of your life, be a part of our kid's life. I want to be there the moment our baby is born.' then his hand slowly reached for her. 'I want to be with you.'
'James...' again she said. 'You're so sweet, and I'm sorry as well for calling you a jerk.'
He flashed her a sweet smile. 'For you, I will change, for the better.'
'Thank you.' Tori smiled slightly, wrapping her arms around James. He wasn't as bad as everybody thought he were. He's also got a pure heart of gold. And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb...