You're the one [By @Victoria__Justice]

"This one's a Big Time Rush love story =D HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!" -Victoria__Justice

Cast: James Maslow as James Diamond, Victoria Justice as Tori Vega, Logan Henderson as Hortence "Logan" Mitchell, Carlos Pena Jr. as Carlos Garcia, Kendall Schmidt as Kendall Knight, Malese Jow as Lucy Stone, Katelyn Tarver as Jo Taylor, Ciara Bravo as Katie Knight, Stephen Glickman as Gustavo Rocque and Tanya Chisholm as Kelly Wainwright.

***

Chapter 1

James: Carlos, I want Carly Shay as my lab partner. Can you switch partners with me?
Carlos: No, I think Tori Vega is a really nice girl and she's so smart.
James: Who cares if she's smart! I want a good-looking labpartner! She looks so lame with her glasses and knitted sweaters! Please, I'll give you twenty five bucks and I'll wash your helmet everyday.
Carlos: Fine...

The next day...

Tori: Umm... Hey, Carlos. I thought James was my lab partner.
Carlos: It was, umm... There's a mixed up!
Tori: You can tell me that he just thinks that I'm ugly. So he switched partners with you, 'cause Carly Shay is great and pretty and I'm not.
Carlos: The thruth is yes.
Tori: I hate that guy.
Carlos: Do you mean you like him?
Tori: Yeah...
Carlos: I'm sorry.
Tori: It's okay...
Carlos: I really think you're nice.
Tori: I wish he does too...

After that day, Tori Vega disappeared...

***

Chapter 2

After two years, Gustavo transfered the guys to Hollywood Arts to have some "free" time.

James: (Sees a pretty girl passing by) Is that Tori Vega?!
Carlos: It can't be. Don't be ridiculous.
James: (Gets closer to the girl) Hey, Tori Vega?
???: No, I'm Jade. (Leaves)

Suddenly, another girl gets closer to them.

Tori: Hey, guys... (She notices them) Oh, no. Not you, guys.
James: Hey... Tori...
Tori: ...
James: Can you show us around?
Tori: Umm... No, Cat can do that. Cat, come here!!
Cat: Okay, okay.
James: Tori, I'm sorry.
Tori: Why?! I don't know what you're saying!
James: You know what I mean.
Tori: Yeah, just don't tell anyone I'm like popular here! So don't you ever dare talk to me!
James: Tori... (Kisses Tori)
Tori: James! Don't you ever kiss me again or you're dead you jerk!
Cat: Woah... Tori, he kissed you.
Tori: I know and show those jerks our school. I'll go wash my lips. (Leaves)
Cat: Okay, okay and why did you kiss my friend?
James: 'Cause once my lab partner was Tori Vega and I exchanged her with Carlos because she was so ugly before, but in that time Tori said she liked me, so I thought she would forgive me by kissing her.
Cat: Well, you kissed her 'cause she's pretty now. That's rude! Now I'm not in the mood for showing you around, see ya!
Carlos: Cat's right: you just kiss pretty girls!
Kendall: Not everyone can be hypnotized by you.
Logan: I agree. Umm... Hey, I gotta go to class. (Leaves)
Kendall: Me too. (Leaves)
Carlos: Bye. (Leaves)
James: Let's see what's first... Oh, acting class! This won't be so bad at all. (Leaves)

At class...

James: (Walks in) Hey, Sir.
Sikowitz: Oh, everyone. This is James Diamond, a new student here. Take a seat beside Tori.
Tori: What?!
Sikowitz: Yes.
James: Thanks.
Sikowitz: Now, you two come here. Then, show us a romantic scene with a kiss.
Tori: Ugh!!!
Sikowitz: Do it!
James: (Smiles)
Tori: (Gets on the stage) Let's get this over with...
Sikowitz: Start!
James: I think this may sound ridiculous but I think I love you... So much.
Tori: I love you too.
James: (Leans in and kisses Tori softy)
Sikowitz: (Claps) They're good.
Robbie: Yeah, thy're good.
Jade: I gotta say they're amazing.
Cat: Yeah...
Beck: Yup.