The sleepover [By @Victoria__Justice]

It was the weekend finally. One of Tori Vega's gal pals had planned a sleep over, so she was really excited. What's more, a few guys, including the one she's been crushing on a lot, James, was also invited.
All of hers arrived at her friend's house at the exact time. Tori brought along a pajama pair of tank top and shorts, and a sleep dress. She was still deciding as to what to wear for later.
'Hey, Tori!' her friend came running towards her, giving her a big hug.
'Hey, Anna!' Tori returned the hug.
'Are you having fun?'
'Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?' Tori chuckled softly.
'Hey, look over there.' Anna pointed at something, and Tori looked at the direction she was pointing to. She was pointing to James, chatting with his guy friends, while taking a drink of punch. He glanced towards Tori's way with a precisely beautiful smile, and she couldn't help but felt butterflies in your stomach.
'Oh, my God!!!' Tori tried to restrain a giggle, her face the same color of an apple. She slapped her friend's arm accidentally.
'Ow?!' Anna touched his arm, rubbing her hand on it, a shade of red staining her arm caused by Tori's feeling-so-crushed-inside-slap.
'I'm sorry! It's just that... I'm so happy James is here!' Tori giggled, completely forgetting about what she did to her best friend.
'Well, let's see what will happen next.' Anna winked at her, before walking away waving her fingers at her best friend. 'Enjoy, toodles!'
Past twelve midnight, everybody went ahead to sleep, all dressed up in their comfiest pajamas. Tori was too, but she chose the tank and shorts pair instead.
Tori walked out of the bathroom and to her surprise, she met with James.
'Oh, my god!' she shrieked, her hand jumping to her chest.
'I think this is yours.' a wicked smile came across James' face, as he held up a pink sleepwear with candy and heart prints. Tori was horrified.
'Give me that!' she snatched the dress from his hand, frowning, yet she was blushing having face to face with James. 'Who gave you permission to fiddle with one's stuff?'
'Uh, no one.' he cocked his eyebrow at her, his hands on the door frame of the bathroom. 'But I saw the dress on the floor and you were the last one to enter the bathroom.'
'Hmpf!' she mumbled, pushing James out of your way. She knew she was supposed to be annoyed but she actually was not.
Tori walked towards her mattress, sat down on it, and pulled the blanket over her body. She stared as James sat down on his mattress, which was beside yours! Again, butterflies started roaming around her stomach. Tori was going to sleep next to James.
Some fifteen minutes had passed, Tori still couldn't get to sleep. She looked behind her, seeing James staring up at the ceiling, his arm over his forehead, his brown eyes wide awake.
'Hey.' she laid on your back, she's facing James. 'Still awake?'
'Yeah.' his throat moved, gulping, then his head turned towards her. 'I've been thinking, I should tell you something.'
Tori hit her lip, blushing lightly. 'What is it?'
Seven in the morning...
'Oh, oh, hey, look over here!' Anna gathered the others as they surround Tori. Well, not only she though. 'Did something happen last night that we didn't know?'
Tori and James, still in a deep sleep, had bodies held close against each other. James' arms were wrapped securely around her, both their feet slightly intertwined.
'Are they kind of like, together now?' a guy whispered.
'Yup, obviously.' Anna smiled, nodding. 'Just something I'd thought about last night in an ironic way.'