Prom Night [By @Victoria__Justice]

Cast: Victoria Justice as Tori Vega, Leon Thomas as Andre Harris, Liz Gillies as Jade West, Ariana Grande as Cat Valentine, Avan Jogia as Beck Oliver, Matt Bennett as Robbie Shapiro, Kendall Schmidt as Kendall Knight, James Maslow as James Diamond, Carlos Pena Jr. as Carlos Garcia and Logan Henderson as Logan Mitchell.

***

Intro

Tori Vega: Hey, I'm Tori Vega and I go to Hollywood Arts. I'm just a simple girl but my life suddenly changed when this band came to our school, Big Time Rush. I hate them 'cause they always sing in school events. Me, my friend and Jade didn't got a chance to sing again since they came.

Andre Harris: Hey, I'm Andre Harris and I go to Hollywood Arts with my friends. We all hate Big Time Rush, especially Kendall. They always sing on events 'cause me and my friends didn't got a chance to sing again since they came.

Jade West: Hey, I'm Jade and yes, I'm mean. I hate Big Time whatever, rainbows, ducks, panties with hook, the color yellow... etc.

Cat Valentine: Hi! I'm Cat and I just don't understand why my friends hate Big Time Rush. They're so cute, especially Logan Mitchell. Bye!

Beck Oliver: Hey, I'm Beck. I have a girlfriend, Jade, and I absolutely hate that Big Time Jerks. They always brag and we didn't got a chance to sing again since thay came. I hate them!

Robbie Shapiro: Hi, I'm Robbie and I like Cat since I met her, but don't tell her. I hate Logan Mitchell 'cause Cat likes him a lot.

Kendall Knight: Hey, I'm Kendall from Big Time Rush. I love my pals and I kinda like the leader of the band. Umm... I also love my mom and my little sister, Katie.

James Diamond: Hi, I'm James Diamond and obviously, I'm handsome. I just like that girl, Tori Vega. She's so cute and gorgues with her cheekbones, but she just ignores me and my friends.

Carlos Garcia: Hi, I'm Carlos and I always have my helmet with me. I also love my pals so much and I'm a vocalist from the band Big Time Rush.

Logan Mitchell: Hey, I'm Logan from Big Time Rush and I love my friends. I'm like the band of the band and umm... I go to Hollywood Arts 'cause I just transfered, bye.

***

Chapter 1: Partners

Sikowitz: It's time to pick your partners for getting ready for the dance: James and Tori for entertainment; Logan and Cat for decorations; Robbie and Carlos for food; Kendall and Jade for decorations too and Beck and me for drinks.
James: Yeah!
Logan: What?!
Robbie: What the?!
Cat: Yay!
Tori: Sikowitz!
Kendall: Why?!
Jade: Okay.
Beck: What the?!
Carlos: What?!
Sikowitz: Haha.

Suddenly, the bell rings.

Sikowitz: There's the bell all of you out except Big Time Rush guys, Cat, Robbie, Tori, Jade, Beck and Andre.
Andre: What's up?
Sikowitz: You guys were assigned for everything at the dance.

All but Sikowitz screamed "what?!"

Sikowitz: Yup, now get out and ask your dates!

***

Chapter 2: Getting ready

James: So, Tori, are we incharge of music too?
Tori: Yup, so we gotta rehearse a song together.
James: We're not gonna book a band?
Tori: No need, we can sing and it's expensive to book a band.
James: Okay... Let's start.
Tori: What song?
James: What about "Anything"?
Tori: No, what about "Young love"?
James: Okay, I'll start.

With Cat and Logan...

Logan: Cat, put these here.
Cat: Okay.
Logan: And these... Hey, we're out for decorations. Come, let's ask Sikowitz for more.

With Carlos and Robbie...

Carlos: I already ordered it, Robbie.
Robbie: Okay, then... We'll put a chocolate fountain overthere.
Carlos: Okay.

With Jade and Kendall...

Jade: Hey, put these overthere.
Kendall: I'm doing something.
Jade: Whatever.

With Beck and Sikowitz...

Beck: Sikowitz, you got the speakers?
Sikowitz: Yeah, did you ask what song will Tori and James sing?
Beck: I'll go check it out (Walks to the auditorioum) Hey, Tori, James, what song will you sing?
James: Young love.
Beck: Ok, bye. I gotta fix something with Sikowitz.
Tori: Bye.
James: So Tori song only?
Tori: No! It means we're also the host! God, I hate you, guys.
James: Sorry.

***

Chapter 3: Asking dates.

After a few days...

James: Hey, Tori.
Tori: Hey, James.
James: Will you be my date to the prom?
Tori: Oh, I didn't expect that someone will ask me.
James: Does it mean yes?
Tori: Yes.
James: Yes! Thank you, Tori.
Tori: Hey, I hate you! Haha. (Teases James)
James: I hate you too! (Laughs) So I'll see you later!

With Carlos and Robbie...

Carlos: Who's your date, bro?
Robbie: I'll ask Cat, you?
Carlos: Trina.

Then, Cat comes in.

Cat: Hey, Robbie.
Robbie: Hey, Cat, will you be my date?
Cat: Okay.
Robbie: Yes!

***

Chapter 4: It's prom!!

At Tori's house...

Tori's dad: Tori, you look wonderful.
Tori: Thanks, dad. (Hugs him)
Trina: Tori, who's your date?
Tori: James, why?
Trina: Oh my god, he's like the hottest guy in school!!
Tori: He's not.

Suddenly, a car horn.

Trina: Oh, there's Carlos. Gotta go. (Leaves, then comes back running) Tori, it's James!! Go, go, go!!
Tori: Okay. Bye, dad. Bye mom. (Leaves)
James: You look wonderful.
Tori: Thanks.

With Cat and Robbie.

Robbie: Cat, you look beautiful.
Cat: Thanks, Robbie. Your hair is straight.
Robbie: Yeah, let's go.

With Carlos and Trina.

Carlos: Trina, come on. Let's go.
Trina: Okay.

At the prom...

Logan: Hey, Kendall!
Kendall: What?
Logan: Do you have a date?
Kendall: No, you?
Logan: Me too.
Kendall: Hey, there's James!
James: Hey, buddy!
Tori: Hey, guys.
K&L: Hey, Tori.
Carlos: Hey, guys!
Trina: Hey.
Robbie: Hey.
Tori: Whoa.
Cat: Hi!
James: Robbie, what did you do your hair?
Robbie: I straight it.
Beck: Yup, so much better.
Robbie: Thank you.
Jade: I don't care.
Logan: Hey, the people are here. Let's start!
Tori: Hey, people. First of all me and James are gonna sing "Young Love".

James and Tori sing "Young Love" and that night was the best time they ever had.