chapter 2

.......

(Flashback)

Taehyung pov

My hyungs go for a meeting and  left me with that boy park fucking jimin. Great.

namjoon hyung said that we can sexual abused that ugly boy.

I smirk and my body slowly gettin excited thinking bout that. I totally forgot that we already buy vibrator,to play or more exactly abuse him. Park jimin...
welcome to the hell !!!! i'll take ur virginity and u will moan my name loudly!

3rd pov

Screaming were hear from the pain and pleasure jimin get.

'Damn he got big and tight ass'

"you are so tight baby...."
Taehyung hissed,  feel dizzy from all the pleasure he get.

"Aah - sto-stop!! ..  aah- please stop!!.".
Jimin half moan as he trying to escape from taehyung.Taehyung start to feel annoyed

"I want you to fucking moan..,not scream!"

Taehyung said as he spank jimin ass get a loud whimper from him as he speed the pace. Jimin bit his lips as he try to stop the moan that wanna crawl from his mouth  and taehyung realize it.

"You like it huh slut? Love me fucking you like a slut u are??!"

Taehyung said while smirk and began to thrusts him at inhuman pace.

"Aah-n no! Stop!!"

Jimin moaned slowly feel guilty for liking the pleasure he got from all the fucking activity.He felt tear slowly streaming down  his cheeks as he hate taehyung fucking him. Jimin shook his head couple of time as he tried to deny the urge to cum when he feel something tighten around his stomach.

"Aah.. Aaahh...!

jimin screamed as the white liquid burst out. Taehyung still thrusted jimin and make jimin feel overly sensitive from orgasmed he got just now.

"Fuck im gonna cum"

Taehyung came after few thrusts. He lying beside jimin.Jimin breathed heavily as they still dizzy from all the fucking. Honestly, taehyung started to fall in love with jimin  but he didn't want to admit it. They didnt even realized when they sleep.

BTS feel so tired from the all the interviews and meetings.
when they opened taehyung room's door..

-

Dont y'all love cliffhanger?

Author's note

we meet again my beloved readers or should i call peeps.?
anyway my idea now is getting more and more shitty until i feel guilty to write it. Btw tq for supporting me.. Love yaa!!!

-vote
-comment