Chapter 16

Max's Pov

When we got to the hideout it looked like a mountain. "Adam you sure this is it?" I asked him stepping out of the car.

"Yeah. I was forced here once. And this is a hideout Max." he said and walked up to a dead bush. He pulled it out of the ground and a door appeared.

"Oh." I said than we walked in.

"Whatever you do. Keep a low profile and don't do anything stupid." he said.

"Say that to yourself." I said then we heard a big uproar down the hallway. We walked towards it and saw a man standing on a table in the middle of the room with so much people around him.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" he said than it went dead quiet. "Now as you all know (F/N) escaped. She's still in the building, we know that. I don't want any of you to slack off! Find anyone who looks out of the ordinary and if I hear that any of you f***king bastards let her escaped I'm gonna  rip out your f***king organisms and make you eat them!" he said. I looked around the room casually and I saw someone looking at me but they had a hoodie on covering there face. They looked like they were about to head towards me and Adam when I felt myself being pulled forwards.

Reader's Pov

You saw Max and Adam and were about to walk to them when two guys took both of them. "Hey boss! Lookie over here!" one of the two guys said. Sh***tface looked at them and saw Max and Adam and smirked.

"Adam. Long time my old friend." he said.

"I'm not your friend." Adam said.

"Wow. I am hurt. Bring them over here." Sh***tface said and the two guys did as told like good little dogs. Sh***tface looked at Max and his smirked left his face. "Now who are you?" he asked him.

"None of your dam business." Max said struggling. You then started looking around at the people near you and started using some of your amazing pick pocking stills to use.

Max's Pov

"Wrong answer." the guy in front of me said and punched my stomach. I groaned in pain and Adam tried kicking the dude but the guy who was holding him back stopped him by hitting him in his back. "What. Is. Your. F***king name?" he asked in my ear.

"It's M-" I was interrupted by a knife that was thrown at us and it missed me completely but scarped the guys nose. We both looked at where it came from and I saw the person in the hoodie but the hoodie was off and it was (F/N). My eyes widened and they guy in front of me had a smirk on his face. I then back kicked the guy who was holding me back and punched the guy who was holding Adam back.

"You two get out of here!" (F/N) said than ran off. Me and Adam also ran off.

"All of you get the guys, I got (F/N)!" the guy said and soon we heard so many footsteps.

I was running down so many hallways not knowing where they lead with Adam behind me and soon I saw (F/N).

Reader's Pov

You were ahead of everyone but soon you heard footsteps and you panicked a little. You took out a knife you stole and quickly turned around and pinned the person to the floor holding the knife to there neck than your eyes widened seeing who it was. "MAX!?" you said.

"Yo. Can you put the knife away?" he said. You quickly got off of him and helped him up then hugged him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you." you said.

"It's fine." he said than you kissed him and he kissed back. You missed his warm lips agents yours.

"Achem!" a voice said. You separated and saw Adam and you both blush. "Glad to know you're safe (F/N)." he said.

"Thanks." you said than heard footsteps. "Now let's get our a***ses out of here." you said and you all started running with you leading.

"Do you know how to get out of here?" Max said.

"Yeah." you said than you ran into a room and once Max and Adam were in you closed the door and locked it. The ceiling was high and there was a color glass at the top.

"Are we trapped?" Adam asked.

"Nope." you said and pointed up. "We break the glass and leave from there." 

"How do we get up there?" Max asked.

"We become monkeys." you said and they both look at you with disbelief but then there was banging at the door and you all started climbing. 

When you were about halfway up you heard gun shots and then the door slammed open. You looked down and saw Sh***thface. "CLIMB FASTER!" you told Max and Adam and they did.

Adam was the first to the top and he broke the glass. Max was right behind him and he reached his hand out for you to grab and you were about to grab it when you got shot in the leg and fell down.

"(F/N)!!" Max said than BAM!