Chapter 4

Reader's Pov

Throughout the movie the guys were yelling at the TV and when it got to the sad part you saw some of them cry. But being the loving sister you are you pointed it out when Adam cried and everyone laughed at him. "IT JUST MEANS I HAVE A HEART YOU GUY!!" he yelled every time, you all just laughed a little bit more. At the end of the movie the people who were on the floor turned around to face you guys. They were looking at you then back at Adam with serious faces. Adam then nodded his head and got up and left.

"Where's he going?" you asked then you were attacked from behind by Ross and everyone helped him. You were able to get everyone off. "OK! Now what was that for?" you asked pinning Ross to the ground. "And how did you get behind me?"

"Magic!" Ross said.

"That was for a detestation." Max said.

"For what?" you asked then Sky walked in with a red plastic cup and up it down in front of you. It smelled grows. "Ew! What's in that?" you asked covering your noise.

"A whole bunch of sh***t." Sky said.

"Now drinks!" Barney said. You shrugged and started to drink it without hesitation, and it wasn't so bad. You were done drinking it and placed the cup on the coffee table in front of you.

"WHAT THE?!?!" they all said.

"I thought that we put the worst stuff possible in that thing!" Ross said.

"We did." Red said.

"Ugh I totally forgot!" Adam said.

"Forgot what?" Barney asked.

"(F/N) was very hardcore when she was younger. She would eat and drink ANYTHING you hand her, even mud." Adam said.

"Ah yes, mud was acutally pretty good." you said making some of them laugh and other growed out.

"Well that was our way of inviting people into the group but I guess since you passed really easily than welcome." Max said.

"Thanks." you said then stood up and waked Adam in the forehead.

"Ow!" he said and you laughed.

"I just love your relationship with him." Max said which made you laugh more.

"I know right, I'm so loving." you said then looked at the time. "I got to go, thanks for having me here everyone." you said and grabbed your sweatshirt.

"Ok, see ya (F/N)." Ross said and everyone else joined him and waved you goodbye. You waved back and headed out the door.

Max's Pov

When (F/N) left I had a bad feeling. "Max, you alright? You look like something is on your mind." Red asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just. Having a bad feeling about something." I said looking towards the door. Then Barney rapped his arm around my neck.

"Don't worrys dirt, I'm sures yours just imagining it." he said.

"Heh. I might just be tired. I'm gonna head home." I said grabbing my jacket. "Ross you coming?" I asked Ross.

"I'm gonna hang here for a little bit more." he said.

"Ok, see ya guys." I said and left. I was walking home when I heard a scream. I then ran towards the scream and saw (F/N) fighting some guys in leather jackets. And she looked like she was winning. I stead back to watch when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off and looked behind me and saw more guys in leather jackets. 'Must be some sort of gang' I thought. Then one of the punched me in the face. I whipped off the blood and started to fight them. Throwing every punch and kicks I could do. I took down three guys and only two were left. I looked back to where (F/N) was and she wasn't there.

"Keep your eyes on your enemy!" one guy said and punched me in the stomach. I coughed out some blood. Then I was hit on the back making me fall face first to the ground. They laughed. I groaned, in both frustration and anger. I looked forward and saw a stick on the ground in between the guys legs. I grabbed the stick and pulled it up in the air and the end of it ended up shoved up the guys a**s. I laughed and then I heard a thud and looked over my shoulder and saw the other guy down and (F/N) standing behind him. She looked like she got hit a few times now that I have a good look at her. I then pulled the stick back down to the ground making the guy scream some more since I just removed the thing that kept him standing and he fell backwards. I sighed knowing that it was over. I heard some leaves rustle and looked up to see (F/N)'s hand. I took it and she helped me up.

"Thanks for your help." she said with a smile.

"No problem. Even though they fight like hell." I said and we both laughed a little. "By the way, why did you scream? You looked like you had things under control." I said.

"Oh that wasn't me. It was that one over there by the tree with a broken arm." she said and I looked at the tree she pointed at and saw a guy passed out with blood all over his face and an arm backwards. "He screams like a girl." she said and laughed, I laughed too.

"Also why did you fight them? Or why did they fight you?" I asked and for this question she looked shocked.

"Oh well, heh, I took over there gym in Pokemon Go and they wanted to kick my a**s because of it but failed." she said and I sensed that that wasn't right but I didn't question it. "Here why don't you stay at my place tonight to rest up. I have a few things that can help." she said and I felt my cheeks get warm a little bit.

"Alright but I'll have to tell Ross but I'm sure he won't mind." I said.

"Great, come on." she said and we both headed to her place.

Reader's Pov

As you and Max headed to your house you felt bad about lying to him, you don't know why but something about him made you feel bad about lying. You lied to so many of your friends in the past, even though you didn't really have any, but lying to him felt different. 'Still,' you thought. 'he can never know. No one can