Chapter 13

Reader's Pov

You woke up to the smell of delicious food. You looked towards the kitchen and saw Max cooking. "Aw Max you didn't have to cook for me." you said although you did appreciate the help.

"Nope. You let me live with you so I'm going to make the first dinner." he said.

"Ok fine." you said giving in. You then turned on the TV and watched some Dragon Ball Z for a bit. Once dinner was ready you and Max just ate on the couch. Your house, your rules. After dinner you both just grabbed the rest of the ice cream that was in a cartoon and two spoons and dug in. But you being you, you put some whipped cream and sprinkles on the ice cream. Once you both got tired you  went to bed together.

???'s Pov

I was in my gang's base when two of my member's walked in. "Boss! We got some news!" one of them said.

"And what is that? I swear if it's something about some stupid ice cream sale I don't want to hear about it." I said.

"No it's not. We promise you." the other one said.

"We were at the groceries store kicking some butt when a girl came and stopped us" 

"And what? you got your butt kicked by some stupid girl? Hah!" I said.

"Yes but it wasn't just any girl. It was (F/N)." they said and I almost fell out of my chair.

"Are you sure?" I asked and they nodded.

"What should we do sir?" one of my other men asked.

"Find her." I said with an evil smile. My men nodded and left.

So (F/N). You finally showed your face to my men yet again. This time. I won't let you leave me. I thought.

Reader's Pov

You woke up the next morning with a bad feeling in your chest but that feeling faded away when you felt something move next to you. You looked and aw Max slowly waking up. "Morning beautiful." he said and you giggled.

"Morning Mad Max." you said and he grunted and you giggled some more. He then hit you with a pillow. "Hey!" you said and he laughed. You then hit him with a pillow and it became a full on pillow fight. It ended when you got Max in a head lock though.

"Ok! Ok! I give up!" he said and you let him go. "When did you learn how to do that?" he asked you.

You shrugged. "I just learned how to," you then kissed him. "come on. I want food." you said and headed into the kitchen. He followed behind you and you both had some cereal. After you fin9shed your cereal you both got dressed.

"You have anything planned for today?" Max asked you.

"Nope." you said.

"Yes you do." 

"I do?" you said confused.

"Yep. It's hanging out with your awesome, sweet and handsome boyfriend." he said and you giggled.

"Oh. So me and Ross are hanging out today?" you said and you saw the hurt on his face and you kissed him. "I was kidding." 

"That doesn't mean that it didn't hurt." he said and you both just laughed a little.

"So what are we doing?" you asked him.

"You are going to teach me how to ice skate." he said.

"You don't know how?!" 

"Nope." 

"Dude. Really? Don't worry I'll teach you." you said and you both got your shoes on and headed to the ice rink that was only fifteen minutes away from your house. You got in and got some ice skates then you stepped in the rink. Max held on to the side as he was going onto the ice. As he was taking forever to get on the ice you watched some of the other ice skaters.

"Excuse me mam." someone with a Russian accent said tapping on your shoulder said. You looked and saw a tall man with white hair and some of his hair covering his left eye. He had ocean blue eyes and was pretty handsome. (If you guys know who this is and where's he's from I will love you for now and forever) "Have you seen a man with black hair and brown eyes or a little boy with blond hair and a really bad temper?" he asked.

"No I haven't." you said then you heard some yelling and looked behind the man in front of you and saw what looked like the people he was describing. "Are those the guys you're looking for?" you asked pointing behind him. 

He looked behind him and smiled. "Yes they are. Thank you so much." he said and kissed your hand and left.

"Who was that?" Max asked sliding next to you slowly and trying to keep balance.

"Just some guy asking if I've seen his friends." you answered.

"Why did he kiss your hand?" he asked sounding over protective.

"Max relax. I think he's Russian and I think kissing someone on the hand is how they show there appreciation to that person. So calm down." you said and he sighed of relief. You then started to help him learn how to skate and gave him some advice while at the same time. You felt like you were being watched.