Chapter 6

Reader's Pov

In the car on the way to the office there was a conferrable silence. You were looking out the window as Max drove, he offered and you decided to let him. "Hey." you said and Max looked at you for a quick second to let you know he's listening then he looked back at the road. "For lunch you want to go to McDonalds with me?" you asked him.

"Sure, I love their chicken nuggets." he said.

"Same." you said. Once you got to the office you headed inside and to your desk with Max. You were just doing random stuff when Adam walked up to you and Max.

"Hey guys." Adam said.

"Hey Adam, what's up?" you said.

"I just wanted to know what happened, Ross told me that Max wasn't home last night." Adam said.

"Ugh! I told him I wasn't, anyways I'm fine, something happened and I ended up staying at (F/N)'s for the night." he said.

"Yeah and we both had a good time." you said.

"Uh no an amazing time." Max said making you laugh a little and without noticing you were blushing a little.

"Ok well (F/N) Red wanted to speak to you." Adam said.

"I wonder what for." you said getting up and left to find Red.

Max's Pov

Once (F/N) left it was just me and Adam and he looked at me seriously. "What did I do?" I asked him.

"Do you like my sister?" Adam asked me and that made my heart skip a beat and I didn't know what to say.

"W-Where did you think of that?" I asked him.

"I saw the way you look at her, speak to her and you both have a lot in common." he said then put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm just saying that if you're planing on dating her just don't be a d***k."

"Adam, I won't and I have been thinking about asking her out but I don't know when." I said.

"Oh hey (F/N)." Adam said scaring me because I thought that she was there so I fell out of my chair and Adam was laughing. I then sat up and looked around and saw that she wasn't there. I then looked at Adam mad.

"Ok that's it!" I said standing up. "Slap fight in two hours." I said.

"Ok." Adam said nervously then left and screamed about the slap fight. I sighed and sat back down.

Reader's Pov

It turned out that Red didn't need anything from you so you went back to your desk. "When did Adam leave?" you asked Max.

"Not that long ago." Max said sounding pissed.

"Ok. What happened?" you asked him as you sat down.

"He pissed me off and made me fall off my chair so we're going to have a slap war in two hours." he said.

"I'll bring the popcorn." you said laughing a little causing Max to laugh a little too.

"Don't. Afterwards is when lunch will happen so it's best not to eat before and also I'm feeling fat today so I might get a lot of food." Max said.

"Oh, I feel fat everyday." you said laughing a little afterwards.

"You don't look it, not that I meant it in a bad way or anything or um I don't know how girls think!" he said, you laughed a little and decided to have fun with this.

"Are you judging my weight?!" you said offended. "I can't believe you! How would you like it if I told you that your red hair is stupid?!"

"Ummm....I don't know..." he said.

"You don't know?! YOU DONT KNOW?!" you said and Max looked like a tornado hit him. "ILL TELL YOU WAS YOU SHOULD DO! YOU say thanks and then slap them on the face." you said Max had a weird, confused and freaked out expression on his face which caused you to laugh your a***s off.

"What just happened?" Max asked.

"It's just a prank bro!" you said and all of the office workers around you wen't 'OOHHH!!' You smirked while Max finally got his brain back in his skull.

"I hate you." he said.

"Nope. You love me and you know it." you said and you saw him shake his head with a slight blush and thought that it was cute.

~time skip to two hours later~

It was time for Max and Adam's slap fight. Adam decided to make it a video and Max didn't care so you hid behind the cameras just in the perfect spot where no cameras could see you and so that you would be able to see the fight. Once they started Adam was slapping Max lightly while Max was going hard. Soon Max was just beating Adam and soon the cameras were turned off. You laughed and high five Max. "You ok bro?" you asked Adam as he stood up.

"Yeah but Max WHY DID YOU SLAP SO HARD?!" Adam said.

"Because I was pissed." Max said.

"Well I'm hungry. So it's time for FFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD." you said.

"Where you going?" Adam asked as you grabbed your bag.

"McD." you said.

"Oh can me and Ross come?" Adam asked.

"Sure if one of you drive." Max said.

"I'll drive." Ross said.

"Mk. Now let's go!" you said and you all headed out to get some lunch. In the car You sat in the passengers side, Ross was in the drivers seat, obviously, Adam was in the back seat behind you and Max was in the back seat behind Ross.