Chapter 11

Reader's Pov

You were watching Shelby vs Ross and it was really funny because Ross kept throwing Shelby off of the map and she kept on getting mad. Soon Ross won. "Maybe in a few years you'll win." Ross said.

"Sorry Shelby, I guess you're that unfortunate." you said.

"Hey!" Shelby said and you all laughed. Than it was you vs Jess.

"I don't think you're ready for my power." you said choosing your favorite character.

"I don't think you're ready for THAT BOOTY!" Jess  said picking Samus. You all laughed. You started the game picking a random map. When it was ready your characters walked into the Legend of Zelda Castle map. And the battle begun. You went straight for Jess.

"Let me smack dat booty!!!" you said starting to attack her.

"Never!!" Jess said and everyone was laughing. You than we're hitting Jess multiple times with different moves until she flew off of the map.

"YES! Smacking dat booty worked!!" you said.

"Dammit! You're not going to smack dat booty anymore!" Jess said. You two than fought more and you ended up winning.

"I guess she smacked dat booty so much that she won." Max said.

"But I had dat booty power!!" Jess said pretending to cry. You hugged her and told her good game.

"Alright now it's Adam and Max's turn." Ross said. You and Jess gave the controllers to Adam and Max and sat on the couch. They picked there best characters.

"You're going down Max." Adam said.

"No you are." Max said.

"Wait before you start let's make this interesting." Shelby said.

"How?" Adam asked.

"Whoever wins between you two can decide what (F/N) wears for the next week." she said.

"When did I agree to this?" you said.

"Deal." Adam said.

"Deal." Max said ignoring you.

"Wow." you said leaning back in your chair.

"(F/N) get ready to wear some awesome clothes chosen by your awesome brother." Adam said, you rolled your eyes. They than picked a random map and started to fight. It felt like it took them forever to finish than Adam won.

"Oh god I'm going to look so ugly." you said.

"Hey! Have some faith in me!" he said and everyone but you and him laughed. Than it was the finals. You, Ross and Adam sat on the floor, grabbed a controller and picked your best characters and a random map. The game started and you intently went for Adam. "Hey!" Adam said because you throw him off of the map.

"What?! I'm the one who's going have to wear clothes you pick for me!" you said.

"Yes and your going shopping with me after this." he said as he put his character back in the game.

"Sibling rivalry, I love it." he said and both you and Adam throw him off of the map. "Hey no teaming!" he said and you and Adam laughed and high five each other. After five minutes Ross lost all of his life and it was just you and Adam. You had three lives with 50% damaged and he had two lives with 23% damaged.

'I got this in the  bag.' you thought than the Smash ball came and you went straight for it, Adam made a little bit of a fight for it but you got it. You than hit him and he had one life left.

"I'm not going to let you have the satisfaction of killing me." Adam said than jumped off the edge. You than hit him with a pillow.

"You always do that when I'm battling you!" you said.

"Can you blame me?" he said.

"Well nice job (F/N)." Shelby said.

"I call cheats!" Ross said.

"You always call cheats." Max said and everyone laughed.

"So (F/N) gets to go to Olive Garden with anyone she wants and go shopping with Adam." Jess said.

"Ok well Adam you take me shopping and everyone meet us at Olive Graden, I'm taking all of you!!" you said and they cheered. Everyone helped you cleaned up and once everything was cleaned you and Adam headed out.

"(F/N) wait." Max called out coming after you as you were heading to Adams car.

"Yeah?" you said.

"I just wanted you to know that no matter what Adam puts you in your gonna look beautiful." Max said than kissed you.

"I'm right here." Adam said, you both laughed a little.

"Thanks Max. See you at dinner." you said and kissed him on the cheek, you than went in the car with Adam and headed to a store.

~time skip~

Max's Pov

Thirty minutes ago we got a texted from Adam saying to head to Olive Garden and everyone but him and (F/N) aren't here. "Where are they?" Jess asked.

"Guy I see Adam's car pulling up." Ross said and he was right. We waved and they parked only a little bit away. We walked to the car.

"Hey guys." Adam said with a huge smile on his face. "(F/N) why don't you show them your outfit?"

"No!" (F/N) said in the car.

"Oh come on!" Adam said.

"What's up with her?" Ross asked.

"She doesn't like the outfit." Adam said. "Jess help me get her out." he said and they went to the passengers seat door and tried getting her out.

"Oh my god (F/N) you look gorgeous." Jess said.

"No I don't. Shut up." she said than they both started to pull her out.

"(F/N) if you get out now I'll give you my breadsticks." Adam said.

"Ugh! Fine!" she said than she stepped out of the car and when she did my jaw hit China. She was wearing a black strapless dress and it goes up to her knees and she was wearing black high heels to match. "I hate you." she said and hit Adam on the arm and it looked like it hurt.

"(F/N) you look smoking hot!" Shelby said.

"Looks like Max thinks so too." Ross said pointing at me and that was when I realized that I was staring and blushing.

"(F/N) you look great." I said and she blushed. Adorable.

"Thanks." she said.

"Now come on you guys. Let's get our breadsticks before Adam kills Max." Jess said and we all laughed and headed inside and waited for a table.