Chapter 15

Max's Pov

Once I finished editing my video I went into the living room to look for (F/N) but she wasn't there and the room was a mess. I looked over at the door and saw that it was wide open. Did she leave with out closing the door and an animal came in? I thought.

I then went outside and saw that her car was still here so she couldn't have left unless someone gave her a ride. I decided to think of it like that and clean up and look for the animal that might've gotten in.

Reader's Pov

When you woke you were in a room that you knew all too well. "Well look who's awake." a voice said but you knew who it was.

"Get me out of here Sh***tface." you said not even trying to look behind you.

"Again with that nickname," he said then pulled you (H/L) back hard which made you look at him. "what did I tell you about it? I don't like it!" he said than flung your head back. He walked around your tied up body and sat in that chair in front of you. The name in front of you had dark drown hair, brown eyes, a beard that looks like it was shaved a week age, with a black leather jacket with a black shirt and jeans with ripped holes in them. You noticed that he has a pocket knife on his belt loop like he always does.

"Still mad about that day huh? It was your fault for challenging me at a dog park."

"Shut up." he said.

"And you were doing so good until-"

"Shut up!" he said.

"Your face landed in dog sh***t." you said with a smirk than he punched you in the stomach.

"You never learned when to shut your mouth." he whispered in your ear.

You smirked, "Never have and never will." you said.

He then left the room leaving you in pain but you saw through that with a smirk knowing that you're one step ahead of him.

Max's Pov

It's now been hours since I've seen (F/N) and she hasn't called me or anything so I decided to ask everyone to see if she's with them. They all gave me the same answer. No. I was starting to get worried. I than called Adam. "Yo Max what's up?" he said.

"Hey Adam. Is (F/N) with you?" I asked him.

"No." he said.

"Have you heard from her?" I asked him.

"No. Is something wrong?" he asked.

"She's been gone for a while and didn't tell me and I'm getting really worried. I asked everyone but they haven't heard from her or anything." I said.

"Hold on man. I'll come over to your place and we'll look for her." he said.

"Ok. See ya then." I said then hung up.

I waited till Adam came and then I got in his car and we drove around town looking for her.

Reader's Pov

It took you some time but you were able to cut the rope with Sh***thface's pocket knife. You laughed to yourself as you stood up then you heard the doorknob shaking. You quickly hid somewhere when you saw who walked in. It was the same people that jumped you at your house. Once the door shut you quickly came out from where you were hiding and attacked the men. Since they were already weakened it was easy to take them down. You grabbed the key from one of the guys hand and left the room.

You got into the hall and headed towards to exit but it was surrounded by too many people. You then headed a different way hoping to find a different exit when the alarms went off and everything was mayhem.

You rushed into a closet and to your luck it was full of the jackets that everyone wears. You found one with a hood and put it on. Once you left the closet you kept your head down and walked around and no body stopped you.

Max's Pov

We spent an hour searching for (F/N) but couldn't find her. "Adam your her cousin do you know where she might've gone too?" I asked him.

"No I don't." he said and I looked down. "But I might know a place where she would've gone unwillingly." he said and my head perked up.

"Where?!" I asked him.

"It's a gang hideout. I know where it is." he said and started driving in the direction of the place.

A gang hideout? What would (F/N) do in a gang? Or what would a gang want with (F/N)?  I thought with so much more questions racing through my head but right now I don't care just as long as she's safe.