Chapter 5

Reader's Pov

Once you and Max got to your place you unlocked the door. "Wow your house is huge." Max said looking around.

"Heh thanks. I was planning on having roommates but I don't really have any friends." you said with a nervous laugh. "But now I do because of you and everyone else at the office. Well anyways why don't I show you to the guest room." you said and Max then followed you to the guest room. You opened the door and he walked it.

"Thanks again." Max said.

"Oh no problem." you said and you didn't mind the company. "I'm going to make a small dinner, you want any?" you asked him.

"Yeah thanks." he said and you nodded your head and headed into the kitchen and started making some Mac & Cheese.

Max's Pov

I looked around the room and it looked like it hasn't been touched. I lied down on the mattress and it was soft. I then got up because I didn't want to fall asleep. I then headed into the kitchen and saw (F/N) making Mac & Cheese. "Oh my god." I said.

"Hey Max um what's with that face?" (F/N) asked me.

"You're making my favorite meal!" I said.

"Oh really?! This is your favorite too?!" she said and I nodded my head. She then took out two bowls. "Well how much scoops?" she asked.

"The whole thing." I said sitting down in a chair.

"Ok so half a scoop." she said smiling and looking at me. I gave her a friendly glare. She then scooped herself a bowl and came over with the bowls and forks. She gave me my bowl and fork and turned on the TV which we could see from where we were sitting. "Is it ok if I put on Gravity Falls?" she asked.

"Of course! I love that show!" I said.

"Really?!" she said and I nodded my head while putting some Mac & Cheese in my mouth. We then both started to talk so more while watching the show and I learned so much about her. She's really awesome. "Ok so I'm going to ball you Maximums prime and you can call me.." she said.

"Can't I come up this a nickname for you?" I asked.

"Um no." she said and laughed, I laughed a little too. "Call me Cheese."

"Why Cheese?" I asked.

"Because I'm a very cheesy person." she said.

"Oh my god." I said and started to laugh and she laughed as well. "Ok well then, Cheese it is." I said and she smiled and then we both got tired.

"I'm gonna go to bed." she said.

"Yeah me too." I said and we both got up, put the dishes in the sink and headed to bed. I lied down on the bed, because I didn't have any pajamas, I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I could only think of (F/N). I rolled around the bed until I finally fell asleep.

Reader's Pov

You were sitting on your bed in your (F/C) pajamas happy that someone is in the same house with you. But something inside you told you that you wanted to be more than friends. You shook that feeling off knowing that you're not good for anyone. You then lied down fell asleep.

~dream~

You were in your house watching TV and being a couch potato when the door bell rang. You turned off the TV and was about to head to the door when it slammed open. There you saw a shadow of darkness and you've seen it before. You then started to run but it felt like you were going no where. You looked back and saw the shadow slowly walking towards you. It was about to grab onto your shoulder when it was hit to the ground by a sword. You stopped "running" and looked to where the sword came from. You then saw Max. You smiled and he walked up to you and dipped you. "I will never let the shadows take you (F/N)." he said and then you were about to kiss when you woke up.

~end of dream~

You were sweating and looked around and saw that you were in your room. You looked at your clock and saw that it was five in the morning and you had to be at the office at eight. You decided to take a quick shower. You got a towel and went into the bathroom. You stripped down and turned on the water to a good temperature. You then started to wash your body and hair. Afterwards you put the towel around you and headed back into your room. You got some new clothes on and looked at the time. Five thirty. That gave you time to dry your hair. You grabbed your brush and headed into the bathroom. You plugged in the hair straightener and started to straighten your hair.

Max's Pov

I woke up and I walked around and saw (F/N) straightening her hair. I then thought of a good idea and headed into the kitchen. I took out the stuff I needed to make some breakfast and started to make some pancakes and bacon.

Reader's Pov

Once you were done straightening your hair you made two braids on the side of your hair and used a hair elastic to make a pony tail out of the braids. (like in the picture below)

You then smelt something nice

You then smelt something nice. You put your brush in your room and headed into the kitchen and saw Max making pancakes and bacon and you thought that was sweet and he didn't notice you until you giggled seeing him in an apron. "Oh. Morning." he said putting the bacon on two plates.

"Morning honey." you said looking at him and he looked confused and then you pointed to the apron.

"Oh, heh." he said.

"I didn't know you could cook. And why did you cook?" you said taking a seat.

"Well one I know a few things and two I decided to make us something to eat because I thought it would be and nice 'thank you for letting me send the night at your place' gift." he said.

"Wow. Long sentence." you said laughing a little and he laughed too. He then brought over the plates and you both started eating. "Wow this is so good!" you said before putting another fork full in your mouth.

"Heh thanks. Glad you like it." Max said.

"No. Not like. LOVE!" you said making him laugh. You both then hanged out until it was time to head to the office.