The door opens. "TSUNADE?" A famillar old voice yells from the door.

"SORA?" Naruto yells in surprise.

"JIRAIYA/NARUTO?" We yell.

They walk over.

"Seems Sora already found you." Jiraiya says to Tsunade.

"I'm right here." I say to him. "Also Loser why are you in a bar?" I ask Naruto.

"Why do you keep calling me, Sasuke and Sakura Losers?" Naruto says to me.

"Duckass and Pinky are well them and you I still haven't figured out a name for you yet." I say to Naruto as Tsunde and Jiraiya talk.

Jiraiya says something about Tsunade being the fifth Hokage and Naruto protests.

"Loser sit down before I hit you on the head again." I say to him.

He glares at Tsunde and continues to stand there.

"Naruto sit down." I say to him in a warning tone.

"No." Naruto says to me.

I smirk and crack my knuckles. "Are you disobeying me Naruto?" I ask him.

He glances at me and see's a scary aura around me and all the color drains from his face and he sits down quickly. "I'm only sitting down because I want to." Naruto claims.

I glance at Tsunade to see her with a smirk and I move away knowing what's gonna happen next.

"Are you challenging me brat?" Tsunade asks Naruto.

We all go outside and I sit on the fence with a bored look and Naruto creates a rasengan and I stare at it shocked and so does Tsunade and she quickly knocks Naruto out and Shizune runs over to make sure he's ok.

"Your not gonna check on your teammate?" Jiraiya asks.

I snap out of my thinking daze. "Oh right." I jump down from the fence and I see Naruto waking up and I hit him on the head.

"What was that for?" Naruto say chibi crying while rubbing the new bump on his head.

"You don't just use a half baked Jutsu in a fight. Even if it was finished, do you really want to kill the person who is gonna heal Kakashi-Sensei, Lee and Sasuke?" I ask him.

"Sorry, sorry." Naruto says to me.

I help him up. "Idiot, now I know why Sakura calls you a moron or idiot." I say to him with a smirk.

"Your to much like Sasuke." Naruto mutters.

"The only difference is that I have a brain and I grew up alone." I say to him and I see him making a bet with Tsunde and I shrug. 

I jump up into the tree unnoticed and I jump farther into the tree's and I stop in a clearing and I look around me to make sure no one followed me and I sit down next to the small brook and I watch the water go by.

I pull out a kunai and I throw it at the bush to my right. "Who's there?" I ask slightly irritated.

Kabuto walks out with a smirk.

"Oh the pet is here." I say to him and he glares at me while I stand up. "Did you come for a rematch?" I ask him.

"If that's what it takes to get you on Lord Orochimaru's side." Kabuto says to me.

"Oh then I can end this quick by saying no. So no." I say to him and he jumps at me with a senbon and I see purple fluid on it and I move out of the way and he hits the ground and I kick him across the brook and he glares at me. "Glare all you want pet, but it won't have any affect on me." I say to him.