"I can speak more than just Korean you know? My mother and I used to speak to each other in French."

Jeongguk nods and they walk into the party. "What are you here for?" Jeongguk asked.

"Being honest?"

"Yeah."

"I'm here to get you in, I knew you'd never be able to get past the doormen, since the assholes who are hosting refused to higher anyone who speaks Korean, seeing as French was the first language the learned, and I have a grudge on the guys your going to kill, might as well help out."

"So your only here to let me in? You couldn't have helped me by letting my team in?"

"I could've, it was very possible, that guy was terrified of me, but I chose not to."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because we didn't get our alone time today."

Jeongguk opened his mouth then closed it again. Taehyung smirked and pecked Jeongguk's lips.

"Your team is going to make it in here in a few minutes, so I'll head, I was only here to let you in."

"Wait... will you stay until they come?"

"Does someone have a crush on me?"

"No... I just like your company."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, "until your team comes."

Jeongguk wished that his team wouldn't be able to get in quickly, but none the less, they got in.

Taehyung sighed and rolled his head and he saw Jeongguk's team walk toward them.

"I'll go then," Taehyung said, starting to get ready to leave, "oh by the way Guky, call me by my name from now on."

"But I still don't know it."

"I told it to the doorman, should've been listening. By the time of our next lesson, I want you to know my name and something else about me."

"How?"

"Your smart, you'll figure it out," Taehyung looked up, Jeongguk's team was close now so Taehyung smiled and then kissed the side of Jeongguk's cheek and some of his lip, biting down softly. Jeongguk was not effect and Taehyung simply waved to Jeongguk's now frozen team as he walked away.

Namjoon walked over faster, "Jeongguk! You have a boyfriend!" Namjoon reminded.

"Wait... is that your boyfriend?" He then asked, before Jeongguk could reply Namjoon spoke again.

"It is, isn't it?" He stared to fanboy. Jeongguk frowned and smacked him.

"No, it's not."

"You cheating now?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then who was he?"

"I don't know, didn't get his name."

Namjoon sighed, "we're talking about this when we get home."

"Great, so for now can we focus on the mission?" Jeongguk asked, Baekhyun and Namjoon nodding.

The mission was going great, it was now time for the speech that they always seemed to need to have. Jeongguk's target walked up onto stage, he was standing her where he needed to be. The man started talking in French. About five minutes in Jeongguk put his finger to the ear piece.

"Now Hoseok."

The lights flickered, the microphone stopped working and all the power went off. Jeongguk took his gun out of his jacket pocket, aiming in the dark and shooting, only just missing his target. Screams echoed the room, the lights flicked back on, exposing Jeongguk but also giving him a view of the guards assigned to protect his target.