Chapter 17 Find me again

Kiba's P.O.V

: "I don't think i understand what you're saying...What,...Could you explain that again?"

Rose gently smiled at me from her spot on the clean white bed: "I am not real. I am talking to you with a shadow clone."

Gripping her hand: "So your saying that, that Kabato actually took you away?"

Rose: "Yes, the injuries you see are correct and i am tied up in some cave. I know he carried me across the border, but i do not know which country i'm in. Although i will try to escape soon." She reached out, cupping my face. "So please, you better find me and quickly."

I leaned forward and pecked her forehead: "I'm on my way." After giving me one last smile her body disappeared leaving only a trace of her scent in it's place. Gripping at the sheets: "You better keep that promise."

Naruto's P.O.V

I had my hands behind my head as i walked down the village street: "hmm,hmm,hhmm," Stopping 'Is that kiba?' Putting my hands out Kiba came to skidding to a halt.

He was panting, but still very upset and loud: "MOVE IT NARUTO!!"

waving my hands in front of me: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down man. What's the rush for?"

Kiba: "I've got to go find Rose and get her back to the village!"

tilting my head: "Huh? Isn't she in the hospital?"

Kiba shook his head: "No! She made a shadow clone to tell me where she was! Now i've got to follow her sent to find her before it fades away!"

: "Uh,..."

Kiba pushed past me running as fast as he could to the village gate: "Tell Kakashi what's going on! He'll understand it better!"

scratching my head: "Oook?"

Kakashi's P.O.V

Tsunade slammed her hands down on the desk: "What do you mean she's not at the hospital anymore?!?!"

I had to restrain from rubbing my ears: "Just like i said ma'am. The 'Rose' we brought into the hospital was apparently a shadow clone. From the information i've gathered she did it to tell Kiba where she had been taken so he could find her."

Tsunade: "So Kiba has left the village as well?!"

A sweat drop formed on the side of my head: "Yes ma'am."

Tsunade: "And just who let him leave the village without informing me?!"

: "That would be Naruto."

A mark of irritation appeared on her forehead: "NAARRUUTTOOO!!"

Rose's P.O.V

Sitting against the wall of the cave, Kaboto had left a few hours earlier, I couldn't sense his chakra at all. I rolled over, the chains on my wrists rattling against the ground, looking up at the ceiling where just a bit of light shown through the cracks: "You better keep that promise."