Chapter 5 A team?

Rose's P.O.V

: "Wait, i'm being put on a team?"

Kakashi: "On my team to be more specific."

: "Naruto is on your team right? Who else is there?"

Kakashi sighed as i jumped on his back. but let me stay there holding onto my legs: "Yes he is. The other two on my team are Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha."

: "You don't sound like you like your team very much."

Kakashi: "They do need a lot of work, but i get the feeling they'll all be..."

At that time we entered their taining field and both Naruto and who i guess was Sakura yelled at Kakashi: "Your're Late!!!"

Kakashi let me down letting me glomp naruto in a hug.

Sakura looked at me kinda weird: "Who are you?"

I sort of hid behind Naruto, but held my hand out: "I'm Rose. Are you..Sakura?"

She shook my hand: "Yes? How'd you know?"

: "Kakashi filled me in."

Naruto turned to look at me: "So what are you doing here? We were just about to leave on a mission."

Kakashi answered for me: "She will be joining are team, so i can keep a better eye on her."

I noticed Sasuke watching me, but when i turned to look at him he quickly turned turned away. 'Hm, wonder what's with him?'

Life went on pretty well from then on. I was able to go on a lot more missions, Kakashi would train me whenever he had time and i was still able to spend time with Hinata, tenten, sakura, and shikamaru not much with neji, shino or ino, but i think i've spent most of my time with either Naruto or Kiba.

Speaking of them, here comes Naruto now. Wonder what's he's all excited about.

Naruto slid to a stop in front of me: "Guess what?!"

: "Uh, sakura has given up chasing after sasuke?"

Naruto: "No, try again."

: "um, Shikamaru actually made an attempt to do something?"

Naruto: "Nope."

: "Somebody stole Choji's chips."

Naruto: "Nobody in the village is stupid enough to even try that and that includes me."

tapping my finger against my chin: "Did sasuke finally cut off the duckbutt that's been attached to the back of his head?"

Naruto laughed: "Haha, but no, that's still not it."

I threw my hands in the air: "I give up. What is it?"

Naruto shoved a paper in my face: "We've been recomended for the Chunin exams!"

: "Really?!" Taking the paper from Naruto's hand, quickly scanning over it. "Oh my Kami! We are!"

Naruto had his arms folded behind his head: "I know, isn't it great?!"

: "You bet! I've got to get training! This says it's in just a few days!"

Naruto looked down at the paper: "Your right!" He took off full speed down the road. "See ya!"

I smiled shaking my head 'That kid is just way to hyper....Now where's Kakashi?' Turning around i jumped up into the trees to find my sensei.