Chapter 8 we all needed a relaxation break

Rose's P.O.V

I sat at the waters edge next to Tenten and Hinata: "It's so nice to all get together like this."

Tenten: "Yeah, we all need a chance to relax every once and awhile."

Kiba and Naruto were having an all out dunking war. I'm not real sure who was winning or loosing or if they were really trying at all for that matter.

Tenten: "Those two are so weird."

: "They're both just a special kind of derp." We shared a laugh, not realizing that someone was coming up from behind.

Hinata was turned around looking behind us: "Um, Rose-chan..I th..think Kiba.. i..is.."

I started to look over my shoulder: "Kiba's going to?"

Kiba came running over with akamaru stopping right behind me: "Hey Rose." He gave me a closed eyed smile.

: "What's up Kiba?"

Kiba quickly bent down picking me up in his arms: "You."

Struggling: "Put me down!"

Kiba shrugged: "If you say so." He started to swing me over the water.

: "Kiba don't you dare!"

Kiba just smirked: "Oops to late." He held onto me as he jumped into the water.

When we surfaced, i splashed his face: "You're in for it now Kiba!"

Kiba: "Oh bring it on!"

A full out splash war began as we dragged everyone else execpt for hinata, neji, and shikamaru into the battle. Eventually Kiba ducked under the water in an attempt to hide, but it didn't work out to well for him.

: "Water Cannon!" A piller of water shot up, a screaming Kiba at the top. I cut off the chakara to the justu letting both the water and kiba fall back down. "Ha! I win!"

Suddenly arms circled my waist from behind, Kiba: "Fine, fine, you win this round."

Naruto's P.O.V

I looked over at Rose, she was struggling to get out of kiba's grasp.

Swimming over to them: "Hey Rose, need some help?"

Rose looked over and reached for me: "Yes!"

I quickly dove under the water popping up right in front of them and grabbed Rose's hands pulling her out of Kiba's grasp.

Kiba slightly frowned: "Ruin the fun why don't you." He pouted crossing his arms.

Rose: "Thank you Naruto." She smiled tapping my nose, then turned putting her hands on her hips to face Kiba. "Now why do you keep seeking up behind me huh?"

Kiba: "I can't help it."

Rose sighed: "Nevermind." She swam off heading towards the bank where hinata was still sitting.

Kiba sighed, slouching in the water.

: "What's the matter with you?"

Kiba glanced over at Rose: "I'm not really sure. It's just, well, something different about her."

I laughed: "Of course somethings different about her."

Kiba shook his head: "No, not like that." He looked at Rose again. "I, i just can't figure it out."

Kiba's P.O.V

Tenten called us over to watch the sunset, i sat down next to Rose who for some reason was sitting a bit away from everybody else.

Rose: "The sunset is really beautiful isn't it." She yawned as i let her rest her head on my shoulder.

: "Yes it is,..." Not long after that Kakashi came and took her home. As i watched her walk away somthing finally clicked into place. "Just like you."