Chapter 14 A very special date

Rose's P.O.V (Four days after they get back from the mission)

I sat nervously on the living room couch tapping my foot: "How much longer till six?"

Kakashi glanced at the clock: "You still have 11 minutes,...why are you so nervous about this?"

sighing: "I don't know. I guess, maybe my exicetment is making me nervous."

Kakashi was silent for a few moments: "Do you like him."

: "Well yeah." He tilted his head making me turn away crossing my arms. "Yeah, I like him. So?"

Kakashi sat down next to me: "Believe it or not, he did ask me if it would be ok to take you out tonight."

I turned around to look up at him: "Really? I was joking when I told him he had to ask you."

Kakashi slightly frowned: "Anyway...My point is I have given him permission for tonight. He may be a tad crazy, but I trust he will protect you should anything happen...That and you would probably put him in the hospital if he tried anything."

Smiling: "Even then, you would give him nightmares even after I put him in there."

Kakashi put his arm around me, hugging me to his side: "Yes I would."

Kiba's P.O.V

Taking a deep breath, i knocked on the door whispering to myself: "Quit being so nervous. You got this."

Kakashi opened the door making sure to give me a glare that ment 'Do anything to hurt her and you dead.' while calling for Rose: "Rose, Kiba's here."

As soon as she stepped into my view, i smiled, my cheeks surely taking on a shade of pink: "You look beautiful."

Her cheeks took on their own shade of pink: "Thank you," After giving a quick hug to Kakashi, she stepped outside. "I'll be back later tonight."

I took her hand leading her away, her dark red sundress waving in the breeze: "I set it all up in the woods."

Rose tilted her head: "Set what all up in the woods,,,and where's akamaru?"

shaking my head: "Now, now, if i told you it spoil the surprise." Holding a branch out of the way. "I had akamaru stay home tonight. Ok, now close your eyes." Rose faultered in her walking when i covered her eyes. "Don't worry, i gotcha ya."

Rose's P.O.V

Kiba pulled his hands away: "Now you can look."

I almost gasped, A few feet in front of us laid out on the ground was a fairly large blanket with picnic basket in the middle. It was set a bit away from a large oak tree so you could easily see the sky as it changed from it's evening colors to the stars shineing bright: "Oh, Kiba.."

He smiled leading me over to the blanket: "I know you like being outdoors, so i fingured you'd like this." We sat down and he handed out the BBQ meat still hot, chips and drinks.

: "How did you manage to pull this off?" 'Seriously the meat is still warm.'

Kiba scratched his head: "I may have asked Naruto for some help. I had him pick up the food and put it in the basket as i went to pick you up."

smiling: "That's sweet. All of this is really sweet."

After we finished eating and put the stuff away, we laid back on the blanket watching the first stars apear in the dimming sky.

Kiba put his arm around me: "This is nice."

snuggling into his side: "Yes, it is.." I shivered a bit.

Kiba sat a bit: "Are you cold?"

: "Uh, just a little."

Kiba pulled me into him putting both arms around me: "Hows this?"

With my head pressed against his chest, i could hear how fast his heart was beating despite him trying his best to seem calm: "You don't have to be so nervous. " He quietly cursed himself making me laugh. "This is nice,..." I yawned. "It's..actually..kind of ..calming."

Kiba's P.O.V

She snuggled into me, letting me hold her close and fell alseep. I smiled looking at her face and pushed a few stray hairs behind her ear: "You don't have a thing to worry about as long as i'm here."