Chapter 9 Taken away

Rose's P.O.V

Sasuke was slighty bent over as he stood panting in front of me. We were both tired from training since dawn. Kakashi for once had shown up on time.

Sasuke stood up straight: "Hmphf."

My eyebrow twitched: "Just what is your problem duckbutt? All you do is glare at people and hmphf. Couldn't you lik..."

Sasuke lanched at me, his chidori barely grazed my side as i jumped out of the way. He turned around to attack me again, but Kakashi stepped inbetween us.

Kakashi placed a hand on each of our heads: "Now i know you'd like to stay here and continue trying to kill each other, but we really must get going to the arena."

A sweatdrop formed on my head: "We're late again aren't we?....."

Kakashi didn't answer me as the leaves swirled around us and we appeared in the center of the arena, Loud cheering echoed all around us: "We're not to late are we?"

The proctor sighed putting his watch away: "No, you're fine."

Kakashi smiled, then lead me up to the waiting room leaving Sasuke behind and disapeared. Naruto was glad to see me and told me all about his match agaist Neji, but got distracted when the match between sasuke and Garra actually started.

*TIMESKIP*

'This is insane! What the heck is going on?!' I ran as fast as i could through the village. Everything is being destoryed, everyone is fighting and i can't find anyone i know. 'Of all times to disapear, this is deffinatly the worst Kakashi.'

Suddenly a hand gripped my shoulder, forcfully pulling me to the side. I quickly took out a kuni spinning around, but the person grabbed my hand.

Kakashi: "Carefull with that. You almost got me."

I yanked my hand back out of his grasp whispering "Speak of the devil."

Kakashi: "What was that?"

: "Hm? O nothing." looking around. "So what exactly is going on?"

Kakashi frowned through his mask: "Orochimaru is attacking the village." I shuddered at the mention of his name. "It seems like the sand village has formed an alliance with him as well."

: "Well then...." A long coil wrapped around my waist pinning my arms to my sides. "What the heck!?!"

Kakashi reached out: "Rose!"

But i was pulled back into the air, straight to who had captured me. The man had six arms and a rather demented smile: "Orochimaru has requested that you return to him at once."

I struggled to get out of whatever was holding me: "I refuse! I won't go back! I won't!"

He laughed: "It wasn't a choice." Then threw me into an oddly shapped barrel sealing the lid.

Kakashi's P.O.V     *About a month later*

A 3 year old child stood in front of me. Her face stained with tears as she stared at me. She reached for me, her little fingers streched as far as they could go.

: "Rose?..." She nodded taking a step towards me, but a hand gripped the back of her neck. "Rose!" I stepped forward, but she was pulled into the darkness.

??: "Kakashi? What's going on?"

I looked up, Rose stood in front of me again now 13 years old: "Rose?"

Rose: "Yeah? Is something..." A rope came out of no where and coiled around her waist. She reached out to me. "Kakashi!" The rope went tauht quickly pulling her away and out of my grasp. "Help me!"

I jumped, sitting upright in my bed.......'It was only a dream.' sadly looking down at my hands. 'No,...' The sun's early rays began to light up the room. 'Why can't i protect you?' I sighed "I'm sorry Rose."

Kiba's P.O.V    *6 weeks later*

Akamaru whined as i pet him: "Where's Rose? I hope she's doing ok."

: "I wish i knew, but i don't think she's doing ok. Not if HE'S the one who took her."

I sighed as Akamaru whined again: "Don't worry bud, we'll find her. I just know it."