AATCK -Good News, Everyone!-

I know when you see chapters like this appear in your favorite works, some might assume the following annoucement has something to deal  with publication.

Unfortunately, that is not the case here. Abbernathy has a long journey of edits, reworkings, and complete rewrites before it is ever seen by a literary agent's eyes.

However, Abby fans, fret not, for I do come bearing good news! Due to CrazyReader107 's enthusiasm over this book, I've decided be part of an interview!

*cue applause*

*Ahem* Thank you all.

And to make that interview a success, I need your help. If you are a fan of Abbernathy (or any of my stories really) and have a question about its world-building, its characters, or about my own personal process when it comes to crafting them, now's your chance to have them answered! Just leave your questions in the comment section of this chapter or PM them to me.

And please don't ask how my stories end. With the way they have a tendency to evolve and grow on their own, I'm not even sure I know fully how they'll end. Though you could ask if Abby is intended to have a sequel(s). Or if in a revised Feather and Crow (now called, Magic Included) Crispen will journey to a place called Pickerdillies Snout Farm, which as the name implies, grows and harvests various types of snouts, proboscises, schnozzles, honkers and conks- Witch Warts buy one get one free until the end of this month.

The interview won't be up until the summer of this year so you have plenty of time to submit and I'll have plenty of time to post more content. The max amount of questions I'll be answering for this is twenty, so if you have one, don't hesitate to comment.

A big thanks to CrazyReader107 whose enthusiasm with Abbernathy persuaded me to do this interview. I really, truly, value each person who's clicked on the story, who's fallen head first into the world of Mirea, and who's enjoyed the antics of a crotch-kicking little girl, her two beloved cats, and let us not forget, Sir Simon Ogretree, Champion of Nothing and a knight in name only; for he is far too wooden to hold a shield or swing a sword.

Much love and thanks,

-Octavia ^-^