1.9

Lillian POV

Lillian POV

Our scout had informed us about Stephen and Valerie leaving the house so now all I have to do is call Nathanial.

I waddled up to the counter and grabbed my phone.

"Hey hun how are you?"

"I'm good just wanted to know what your doing."

"Oh nothing much just laying down Stephen and Valerie just left for a little mini date."

"Aww how  sweet I was just wondering if you could  do me a favor?"

"Yeah what is it sweetheart?"

"I need you to go into Valerie's and Stephens room and get an item that belongs to each of them."

"Ok anything you need specific?"

"Just a jacket or a piece of jewelry."

"Ok i'll portal it over soon."

"Thank you love."

I hung up the phone just as Celeste waltzed in.

"How do we even know if we can trust him?"

"He's my son, I'm his love, i'm having his kids he wants to always have me... we can trust him. He's helped us this far hasn't he?"

"Yeah.. he has I just don't know his loyalty is still with Valerie he loves her."

"Yes but he went back to help me."

"But you saw how eager he was? It wasn't just for you. I'm just saying watch yourself mother love is a tricky force its easy to be blinded."

Valerie POV

As we walked into the fancy restaurant Stephen told the waiter his last name and she brought us up to a closed off area.

"I hope you guys enjoy your evening."

"Thank you." We both said

"So I brought you here because I wanted to talk about us."

My heart sped up a bit as various thoughts flew threw my mind.

"Uuuss?"

"Yes, I don't know a lot about you and you don't know a lot about me so why not get to know each other better?'

My heart slowed down as I realized he wasn't leaving me.

"Oh well um what do you want to know?"

"Tell me everything."

"Well my favorite color is yellow and I liked blue cotton candy..."

"How about how you met the Devil?"

"Well it was a year or two after my dad kicked me out I was almost 16 and I just happened to pick a fight with a demon."

"Wow you really are something else meine Geliebte."

"You didn't tell me you speak German."

"You never asked my dear." he said with a lopsided smile

I just chuckled and looked at his memorizing eyes and started mumbling under my breath

"Dieu que ferais-je sans ton amour?"

"The world would have no meaning without your love." He said looking at me as though he was searching for something.

"What would you do if someone tried to take me away?" I said in a very serious tone

"I would give everything to find you, kill anyone who got in my way. Why?" He said seriously but with a look of concern.

"I just have a feeling that Madison and Celeste are out there somewhere plotting against us and they already are one step into their plan since they got the baby."

"Valerie.. It's going to be alright no one is going to hurt you."

"I'm not so sure...which is why I'm leaving."

"LEAVING!!? YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME VALERIE!!"

"I have to it's the only way we'll both be safe."

"Listen to yourself Val you sound insane."

"No, I don't it's truly for the better they will not come after me where I'm going."

"And where is that?"

"To hell of course."

--------------------------------

2.11.2018

I know I know its short but I hope you like it

meine Geliebte: my love// German

Dieu que ferais-je sans ton amour: god what would I do without your love// French